• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anjin M

Haven't had a chance to listen yet, but I'm excited to have new music again. More proof that Giant Bomb is back in its stride.

Bacon

Just got to the part in the this year best of where they are talking about the Resident Evil HD game. Goddamn I almost swerved off the road from laughing so hard.

Brad: "Capcom is making a new video game y'all"
Jeff: "NO THEY AREN'T!"

Holy shit too funny.

Yo! I made a website for going to a random GB video from any of the site's video categories (or a random Bombcast). It uses the Giant Bomb API to get the videos, so once I've set up the scheduler to fetch new videos from the API daily, it'll also keep up with any new videos or Bombcasts that are posted. As soon as I have nginx figured out, the link will also be a bit nicer than it is now. (probably something like random-gb-video.wambo.at)

Link
Source code on Github

If anything breaks, shoot me a PM or open an issue on Github. I have very little experience making software that people other than me use, so stuff might break.

My podcast app won't update with the new episode. For all I know you guys are lying to me right now. There's no new podcast until my phone and daydreaming say so.

Bacon

Yo! I made a website for going to a random GB video from a given category (or a random Bombcast). It uses the Giant Bomb API to get the videos, so once I've set up the scheduler to fetch new videos from the API daily, it'll also keep up with any new videos or Bombcasts that are posted. As soon as I have nginx figured out, the link will also be a bit nicer than it is now. (probably something like random-gb-video.wambo.at)

Link
Source code on Github

Whoa.

This is amazing

The first Quick Look it took me to was Kinect Disneyland Adventures. That's how I know this is going to be good.

LiK

Heh, I remember playing Uno with Jeff and he had his camera on him. That was pretty novel back then. Fun times.

brad's on a picture at CES

Xcbee6V.jpg

That horrible realization that if Jeff thinks it's somewhat similar to Destiny, I might actually enjoy Destiny if I ever buy a PS4.

Hm. Maybe I should join the GB clan.

styl3s

That horrible realization that if Jeff thinks it's somewhat similar to Destiny, I might actually enjoy Destiny if I ever buy a PS4.

Hm. Maybe I should join the GB clan.
Let me know and i will play with you because i bought Destiny for PS4 when it launched, played it for 2 days and haven't played it since.

The game is even less fun with playing solo.

def sim

Ah. Well like I said, I still don't have a PS4 in the first place. Maybe they'll do a big bundle once all the DLC is out and I'll pick it up then, as a bundle or something.

Oh, I'm sure they will. I'm still hoping they bring it to PC, though. Some text chat and a LFG system would do wonders for the kind of game Destiny is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom