• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck

Still without luck
back from work

are we still talking about yaoi?!

5fb9f3e381.png

AcridMeat

Banned
i still dig it tbh but its more running the different missions to get loot (mods to update all equipment with certain stuff) , resources for building stuff, building them, level them up to max and start again with something else. And that works for warframes, primary weapons, secondary weapons, melee weapons and eventually sentinels aka mags from phantasy star online and an animal companion.

Also doing the quests and getting story stuff but eh the info is pretty barebones so far (you have different factions you go against, learn about some of the different frames, an ancient civilization, the factions mining the civilization's lost tech to reverse engineer, etc).

Its funny how similarly striking it is to Destiny (even in that story stuff) except for the F2P stuff.
I had a post in response to this written up but I guess I never hit submit and forgot about it. I guess I have got the jist of the game then. It's pretty amazing how similar it is to Destiny you're right, but it also seems better in some ways. Destiny definitely has the graphics and gunplay, but I like the upgrades and loot in Warframe more.

santeesioux

Man, I know a lot of people were down on the Mordor being the GOTY (myself included) thing, but i'm playing through another top contender, Far Cry 4, and that's a bit of a drag as well. It probably doesn't help that I played the crap out of 3 though.

Jeff is right though, if 5 comes out and is exactly the same, that's really going to suck.

Whelp somehow GB inspired me to try to down this Colt 45 before I go to bed in a couple hours. Never had it, it's not bad but it's 40 fucking ounces. Wish me luck I guess?

this is is weird. i've been catching up on some agdq 2015 and i'm about to watch a town with no name being played in the awful block. i'm looking at alex sitting next to yellowshirtguy... it's a collision of worlds, i can't comprehend.

also, do dan and brad hate each other? i can't decide if they just like ruffling feathers or if it's all bad.

Teeth

Lawful neutral is you follow the rules but you don't really know or care why you do. Neutral is you just do you.

So what about if you follow the rules, but you try to bend and twist them to get what you want? Use arguments like "It's more about the spirit of the law, not the letter," or conversely, "It's in the rules! You can't change the rules!" depending on whether it helps you or not.

Jintor

I'm actually surprised there's no Giant Bomb Alignment Grid floating around out there.

Lawful Good
Lawful Neutral
Lawful Evil

Neutral Good
True Neutral
Neutral Evil

Chaotic Good
Chaotic Neutral
Chaotic Evil

I feel like the problem is they all tend towards evil, with the possible exception of Drew and maybe Jason

I'm actually surprised there's no Giant Bomb Alignment Grid floating around out there.

Lawful Good-Drew
Lawful Neutral-Vinny
Lawful Evil-Patrick

Neutral Good-Jason
True Neutral-The Eventual New Hire
Neutral Evil-Jeff

Chaotic Good-Dan
Chaotic Neutral-Alex
Chaotic Evil-Brad

I feel like the problem is they all tend towards evil, with the possible exception of Drew and maybe Jason

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
So what about if you follow the rules, but you try to bend and twist them to get what you want? Use arguments like "It's more about the spirit of the law, not the letter," or conversely, "It's in the rules! You can't change the rules!" depending on whether it helps you or not.

Lawful evil.

Alex is textbook lawful neutral.

The lawful neutral being normally sees law and order as of prime importance, with the well-being of the group put ahead of the individual on almost every occasion. Such persons see good and evil as immaterial and unimportant in the structuring of the universe into perfect order and harmony, in which lies society's only hope for survival. Whether a law is good or evil is of no import as long as it brings order and meaning. Thus, personal gratification of needs and desires is well and fine, as long as this doesn't interfere with the ultimate ordering of the cosmos; all other considerations are secondary. Life, to the lawful neutral being, has no meaning without order, and is thus expendable when faced with the choice between it and harmony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom