• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Let's uhhhhhh... Let's talk wrestling instead.

Clearly what we need is a wrestling anime. (not ultimate muscle tho)

You know, I've always wondered why there wasn't a full on Wrestling Kayfabe style game where the aim of the match isn't to beat your opponent but instead to act, or maybe to get crowd push, or something. Or does that already exist?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

You know, I've always wondered why there wasn't a full on Wrestling Kayfabe style game where the aim of the match isn't to beat your opponent but instead to act, or maybe to get crowd push, or something. Or does that already exist?

Pretty sure Pokemon black and white 2 has a movie studio monotreme where you do just that.

super impressed that they got bruce willis for the troy baker audition video

john cena appreciation night was the first thing I've seen of wrestling in a very long time, and it was incredible

The concept was great but like most things these days it was far too drawn out. Steph & HHH are outstanding though.

justjim89

It bothered me because it was The Authority winning yet again. They never really lost and when they finally got humiliated at SS, it was reversed in a month and they're worse than ever.

It bothered me because it was The Authority winning yet again. They never really lost and when they finally got humiliated at SS, it was reversed in a month and they're worse than ever.

see, I like Triple H for the same reason Dan does

he's really good at making wrestling nerds legitimately mad

Rainmaker

Banned
Triple H is at the top of his game. Stephanie is amazing. It's weird because I hate The Authority storyline. It has gone on way too long. Should have ended after last WM 30 imo but Triple H and Stephanie are just so good at their roles right now it would suck to not use them in this way. The thing is Triple H seems to be getting over with more of "the wrestling nerds" by playing up how he is perceived and how he is handling NXT only helps this.

Cena's sad face set to the confetti falling and the music was the best thing to happen to Raw in months up to that point. Bryan is back and the rumble is upon us so things seem a little better. If they really go with Reigns over Bryan for the rumble though.. ooph.

Bálor, Zayn, Owens, Itami, and Neville are incredible. Love the idea that Owens/Steen just goes from promotion to promotion to beat the hell out of Zayn/Generico.

I still hear the curiosity in Brad's voice when wrestling discussion happens. This will be the year he gives in.

Man do I envy Americans who gets a long weekend this week. This work day is killing me.

I went to bed before midnight and didn't fall asleep until after 1. I gave up even trying to get up at 7 and moved my alarm forward by an hour. I have the same problem every Sunday night :(

Jamie OD

A few of the Fire Pro and even Smackdown games had match ratings but there is no wrestling game where the goal is to work a match perfectly. Not even sure how you would do that using a wrestling game engine. A rythym based game sure (Theatrythym WWE, now there's an idea!) but I don't know what else.

Also I think the idea just isn't fun for a video game.

What's your subject?

Scottish history?

We also get a free education and ridiculously good student loans. We seriously can't complain about anything.

Braveheart is still number 1 in the box office here.
I am doing Digital Forensics & Ethical Hacking

It is pretty cool

I got so bored in Far Cry 3, I feel like I wasn't imaginative enough for that game. People would talk about all the crazy stuff they did while playing it, but every time I played it it just felt like a regular shooter but in an open world. The duders make Far Cry 4 sound so good as well, but I'm not sure if i'd run into the same issue since it's so similar to 3.

Yes! I was hoping someone would cut that bit. I love it. The music in the background also ends up fitting it so well.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Y'know, rewatching the game & wario quick look and they really should integrate the miiverse drawing game into miiverse itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom