• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xater

if you mean the full health/weapons round based mode, thats called clan arena and its the most popular mode

You need full health, all weapons and you take no splash damage from your own rockets. If that is the case in Clan Arena I should probably re-install Quake Live.

Wow, H1Z1 seems like the very worst possible combination of gameplay and free-to-play monetization.

It's going to be such a shame when it's a huge success.

f0rk

You need full health, all weapons and you take no splash damage from your own rockets. If that is the case in Clan Arena I should probably re-install Quake Live.

Yes they've had that since the start. I think you had 100hp in RA though, it's 200 in CA

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Wow, H1Z1 seems like the very worst possible combination of gameplay and free-to-play monetization.

I missed the whole thing about them adding pay to win mechanics. And they are giving players a whole six days to take advantage of the refund offers, so kind of them after blatantly going against what they'd promoted the game as.

justjim89

Dan would get a real kick out of last night's Workaholics.

It was a great episode and Ben Stiller was entertaining, but man that show wore out it's welcome so fast. The first two seasons were great, but they ran out of workplace ideas now every episode is somewhere else and it becomes another middling comedy with writing that hovers around below average. I used to love the show.

But yeah it did make me think of Dan.

Volotaire

Toad is easily the best with his speed.
Roaslina
is much too slow as well as Peach. Mario is a good all rounder and I use Luigi for levels that I need to reach those extra high jumps.

Oh yeah, for the benefit of those not watching the stream, Brad is thinking about what the next Breaking Brad will be. The last level of SM3D World is a consideration.

daydream

Banned
Brad is talking about a SM3DW Breaking Brad with Dan. Music to my ears!

Really I'm just happy he's (hopefully) close to doing Premium stuff again.

Volotaire

Brad is talking about a SM3DW Breaking Brad with Dan. Music to my ears!

Really I'm just happy he's (hopefully) close to doing Premium stuff again.

How does the Grandmaster level in SMG2 compare to Champions Road in SM3DW? I haven't played SMG2 yet so I can't compare.

Haven't really been keeping up with the thread, anyone know what "Giant Bomb streams PAX South" in the schedule is? The panel or a live show like at last PAX?

Zebetite

Banned
Was the early parts of Brad's stream more 3D World or did I miss another game or two? I tuned in mid-way.

I'm excited about the idea of Breaking Brad coming back! Getting Dan to sit in on it sounds kind of crazy though, when does the man find time to sleep and record Quick Looks?!

Megasoum

Banned
So I bought a WiiU 3 weeks ago with 3D World. I'm in world 6 now and I must admit... I never played with anybody other than Peach.... Like I literally never played a single second of Mario, Luigi or Toad lol...

So I bought a WiiU 3 weeks ago with 3D World. I'm in world 6 now and I must admit... I never played with anybody other than Peach.... Like I literally never played a single second of Mario, Luigi or Toad lol...

postgame spoilers:
you'll probably switch back and forth between peach and rosalina. princess power 2 stronk

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

That's fine

Lots of people seem to like to play on babby mode.

erawsd

Was the early parts of Brad's stream more 3D World or did I miss another game or two? I tuned in mid-way.

I'm excited about the idea of Breaking Brad coming back! Getting Dan to sit in on it sounds kind of crazy though, when does the man find time to sleep and record Quick Looks?!

When I jumped in he was playing Quake Live with some viewers. Then he switched to Dark Souls for 5minutes. It sounds like he and Vinny tried some multiplayer stuff before that but Vinny's connection was terrible.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Wow, Brad's still going? This the first game of Dota he played? I checked out during Dark Souls 2, I still haven't been able to bring myself to finish that and wasn't sure where in the game he is.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its a nice reminder why i dont play solo games in dota. just makes me more frustrated than anything most of the time.

Though this seems to be on the extreme end of bitching. These guys have been going at it all game.

komplanen

Troll or not he's played like absolute garbage farming the game away with that team in the opposite side. I mean to say the things he's saying is nuts but it doesn't explain the fact that he's walking the talk as well.

Megasoum

Banned
I just realized today that I don't think I ever did the second part of the Bioshock Infinite DLC... Hmm I wonder how lost I would be jumping into it right now a year later.

KingKong

Its a nice reminder why i dont play solo games in dota. just makes me more frustrated than anything most of the time.

Though this seems to be on the extreme end of bitching. These guys have been going at it all game.

just mute the guy, then if you played better than him at the end unmute and talk shit and if not don't

fleck0

Pat Baer's "404ing It" panel tomorrow will have Pax rumble favorites Samantha and Trin as well as Dr. Tracksuit's manager Jeff. (Time is CST). He says it will be streamed on the Pax twitch channel.

PilDRse.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I finally watched the last video of 2014 thing. Not even halfway through and they stop playing games to take calls? This is like the worst possible turn for a video.

B8AVdi9CcAAW0Za.jpg:large

dan

BREAKING NEWS: The Meme Run Bigley update also replaces the noscope sniper rifle with a MS Paint version of the sniper rifle. The creators claim that it was done "for lawlz," the Meme Run Miiverse community is convinced that it was to avoid copyright infringement.

Stay tuned to the Giant Bomb community thread for more news and updates on Meme Run.

not surprised, that gun was from Modern Warfare 2

Going to take a shot and say it'll have as much success as War Z or whatever name that game went before and after it was pulled from Steam. Which is unreasonably huge. So far it's at a steady 2nd place, behind GTA5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom