• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
2719057-jeff-surge-bulge.gif

2719058-giantbomb-dan-choke.gif

Also, where is the B-Side for Vinny's GOTY 2014 thing?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Grey Goo looks cool, but I've never been able to play an RTS for more than an hour or so. I keep thinking about trying again but I'm pretty sure it'll just end with me wasting money.

this has become a big meme in the dota community so brad probably gets kick out of it just fyi

Did you catch Brad's stream last night? I learned so much about Dota from his teammate.

Myggen

Nah. It's because they are such pros; they don't need no second take or B-roll.

"Giant Bomb Streams PAX South" is now on the schedule. Does that mean the panel will be livestreamed?

I think that's just the PAX Twitch channel, they normally put that in the GB client. From what I heard, the GB panel will not be livestreamed. Only the 404 thing with Jeff and Samantha will. So we'll probably have to wait for the archive.

I think there's some concerts when GB has their panel, so that's what'll be livestreamed. Concerts in the Twitch client is sure to be a good time.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
i skimmed through it and brad has improved a lot at dota

also he should have just muted that dude way earlier

Sure but if he muted the guy, we wouldn't have known that he had science on his side when he tried to outcarry Spectre at 75 minutes. Unfortunately by that time it was obvious he was just trolling and not actually that misguided and ignorant, but I started watching at 40 minutes or so and his wrongness was the most entertaining part of the portion I saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom