• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dany

Banned
B8AkU5MIYAARc1X.jpg:large

I was literally there tonight. haha.

watching that H1Z1 QL and is the the video player, the game or something on my end because man that performance looks fucking terrible. I can plainly see the tearing and that something i don't usually notice/look for

Myggen

So random. Seems weird to split the studios.

Dat trademark GB efficiency.

Well, on Twitter he said this:

Brad Shoemaker @bradshoemaker · 12 timer siden

@mattoledo PAX South doesn't appear to be big enough to make it worth the expense of sending everyone

So they probably could only send four people. Since the NY studio isn't up yet, it's not like Alex would've done much streaming from the studio if they sent Brad instead of him. So as long as they want to go to PAX South, I don't think it's a very inefficient way of doing things.

Brashnir

Well, on Twitter he said this:

So they probably could only send four people. Since the NY studio isn't up yet, it's not like Alex would've done much streaming from the studio if they sent Brad instead of him. So as long as they want to go to PAX South, I don't think it's a very inefficient way of doing things.

If there's going to be a Rumble, Alex has to be there.

I'm already sick of PAX Rumbles. And PAX in general. Shit is played out.

daydream

Banned
Ironically, we seem to be getting more content during PAX week than the last three weeks so maybe I shouldn't complain. I'd rather say that I'm looking forward to another Brad stream today *throws confetti*

Rapstah

Ironically, we seem to be getting more content during PAX week than the last three weeks so maybe I shouldn't complain. I'd rather say that I'm looking forward to another Brad stream today *throws confetti*

Brad should do a Meme Run QL with Rorie every day until the others return so we can collectively hate humanity.

Myggen

Pax sucks (for giantbomb content)

It's not been too bad this time around tbh. Unless you think we would've gotten a MGScanlon or something this week if it wasn't for PAX.

Anyways, Alex better upload the Powerbombcast today. It'll be like the E3 prediction podcasts if it's released after the Royal Rumble.

Zaph

Dan would get a real kick out of last night's Workaholics.

It was a great episode and Ben Stiller was entertaining, but man that show wore out it's welcome so fast. The first two seasons were great, but they ran out of workplace ideas now every episode is somewhere else and it becomes another middling comedy with writing that hovers around below average. I used to love the show.

But yeah it did make me think of Dan.

Saw it last night and was thinking the exact same thing.

Glad I'm not the only one here who watches that garbage.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
They should play RE at the same time and see who makes more progress.

RE speedrun race

I'd like to see Vinny try to speedrun RE and just watch his internal struggle as he has to NOT pick up literally everything and press X on every surface

really hoping that Vinny irons out all of those network issues he has in his studio because that's such a sucky thing. what a bummer that was to see. get them IT folks in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom