• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny because Vinny plays them EXACTLY like I do.

I just remember when i bought GTAIII on the PS2, i was always trying to see what that game let me get away with. I mustve put a stupid amount of hours in that game getting 5 stars and trying to blow everything up as much as possible.

Man, now i play an open world game and they full of so much collectable shit and i don't want any part of it.

Vinny is magical. I feel like I play if Drew where to play open worlds; checklists, optimal pathing to ensure meeting multiple objectives, trying to hit certain milestones before I have have to go to bed.

Edit: "Just let go of your own hands!"

Apparently playing the game with a controller completely breaks the game. That's pretty incredible.

Edit: I haven't had a single issue with the scripting with the keyboard and mouse. There's some poor collision issues, but I have a feeling that's the case with all versions of the game.

I do that too. When it's not a multiplayer shooter, I generally prefer it. Some exceptions of course.

I tried playing Minerva's Den with a gamepad about a year ago when I figured I wanted to play it but didn't want to sit at the computer.

I died three times on the first enemy encounter, quit the game and haven't played it since.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Not that I'm complaining, but why are they streaming so much? I haven't caught up with the site in a while. I also don't know why Vinny moved again?

Myggen

I tried playing Minerva's Den with a gamepad about a year ago when I figured I wanted to play it but didn't want to sit at the computer.

I died three times on the first enemy encounter, quit the game and haven't played it since.

You just suck at gaming, bruh!

Not that I'm complaining, but why are they streaming so much? I haven't caught up with the site in a while. I also don't know why Vinny moved again?

Vinny didn't move again (or, they did move to the permanent office and is setting that up now, but that was always the plan). They're streaming so much now because everyone except Vinny and Brad are at PAX South (Jason is on vacation), so both Vinny and Brad are at home streaming stuff now.

You just suck at gaming, bruh!

I suck at analog sticks. Like really suck. I don't know if it's a bug on Vita or what but in MGS: Peace Walker there's an analog sensitivty setting that goes from 0 to 127 and I couldn't tell a difference between the extremes.

Still beat Godlike bots in UT3 last year with KB+M (it's my annual fingertip nerve loss test)

Vinny just blew my mind with that hostage rescue. I didn't know you could just use rocks and melee takedowns. I was relying on using the bow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom