• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

Not able to listen since I'm at work, any chance Giant Bomb unarchived or the like will be uploading it?
If it's not being archived, I don't mind putting it on Unarchived if there's demand.

Would be great if anyone here knows how to clean up audio, maybe tone down the reverb.

Sakwoff

Man, I ripped my earbuds out as soon as I heard the guy say it. Jesus christ, some people.

On a more positive note: the bit at the end with Samantha was amazing. :D

It's a Neogaf commision, so it isn't really for sale anywhere.
Pm mockingbird here and ask if he still has any extras. He wrote in the fancy poster thread that he had some, but I'm not sure if anybody (other than me..) actually bought them.

Thanks. Ill do that.

Zaph

Oh wow, didn't realise that the reason we see less pax videos on the site is because they've gotten so crowded you can't take a camera around.

Yeah he's a class act. One or two awkward people aside, Jeff said on the other post-stream show that they go to PAX to interact with the fans and I believe it. I don't begrudge the hit on site content at all because even though I can't go to PAX myself, I totally get how exciting it is for people to meet the guys that provide so much outstanding entertainment for us all.

Myggen

Yeah he's a class act. One or two awkward people aside, Jeff said on the other post-stream show that they go to PAX to interact with the fans and I believe it. I don't begrudge the hit on site content at all because even though I can't go to PAX myself, I totally get how exciting it is for people to meet the guys that provide so much outstanding entertainment for us all.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious that Jeff loves this kind of stuff.

edit: Reposting this since it's the best.

0NbDfW9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom