• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't deliver in Ireland?

Due to my distance from store, it would be €120 on top of the price of items I believe. Too Much!

I am happy with my Argos things to be honest. Made sure not to buy the cheap cardboard stuff. Just not the biggest fan of putting them together.

Xater

I would definitely like to see more frequent NJPW talk on the PBC.

Yep, because dear god does WWE suck right now.

I also had to laugh at the moment when Alex suggested to cancel the WWE Network and just get New Japan World. Such Stockholm Syndrome...WOW! "But there is some good stuff here!" No Gio there really isn't. Monday Night Wars being the prime example. I could not get past episode 4 with their weird timeline jumps, repeats of stuff and revisionist history. The repeats bothered me the most, it felt like they ran out of interesting stuff and footage by episode 3.

Ah okay, I just wasn't sure if it was when they described it as more of a sport compared to WWE.

I can be sometimes...

6Z23J4x.gif

Megasoum

Banned
I'm watching the Gearbox PAX Panel.... I forgot how incredibly annoying that gearbox dude who's often on the E3 podcast is. Holy shit... shut the fuck up dude.

hamchan

Wow that's pretty awesome, I'm so happy for Dan. He must be so stoked to take a picture with Gamespot head honcho Danny O'Dwyer.

Who is that Giant Bomb fan with the hat in the middle btw?

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Wow that's pretty awesome, I'm so happy for Dan. He must be so stoked to take a picture with Gamespot head honcho Danny O'Dwyer.

Who is that Giant Bomb fan with the hat in the middle btw?

Are you serious? Did you never watch SNL/Weekend Update?

That is Colin Quinn.

LiK

Dan playing Tetris Battle Gaiden for the first time was hilarious.

Dan's face whenever he's concentrating on a game is too damn entertaining.

Myggen

I think that's Norm Macdonald but I honestly am really trouble unseeing Nolan North in that face.

It's Norm, but yeah, he's starting to look a lot like Nolan North (or maybe Nolan North is staring to look like Norm),

And now I'm watching a 2 hour long compilation of Norm Macdonald as a guest on talkshows.

Scizzy

All of this Whataburger talk makes me realize that someone still needs to find a way to set up the Official Jeff Blind Taste Test of Fast Food Burgers Challenge.

Megasoum

Banned
Whoa...wtf she was 25y old???

It kinda fits the original character in the book where she's kind of the new girl fresh out of school and married to a doctor back in Chicago.

In the movie they decided to match her with Grant but the age difference kinda makes it weird.

Fjolle

Does anybody know where to buy the grey fox poster that Dan got?
Thanks.
It's a Neogaf commision, so it isn't really for sale anywhere.
Pm mockingbird here and ask if he still has any extras. He wrote in the fancy poster thread that he had some, but I'm not sure if anybody (other than me..) actually bought them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom