• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tucah

you speak so well
Tim Schafer's on The Lobby and he mentioned that the tank controls in Grim Fandango were inspired by Bioforge, Danny's reaction was great.

Bacon

So i just finished Spec Ops: The Line and was looking for that gamespot spoilercast that Jeff was on a couple years ago and it appears that it was lost to time. Two years old and it doesn't exist anymore. Excellent job Gamespot.

inky

Finally had a chance to catch up with their GOTY podcasts. What a meh list overall (in terms of standout games) but decent picks and fine discussions as always.

And LOL Brad, sneaking Destiny in there. That trademark filibuster. Can't hate on Brad as he is the only one who recognizes Red Dead's brilliance and had the good sense of reminding me of that. If that discussion ever happens Brad is the guy I want pushing for RDR to the end.

Just needed to say this considering I missed all the discussion around it last month. you may go on with your lives ;P

Fjordson

And LOL Brad, sneaking Destiny in there. That trademark filibuster. Can't hate on Brad as he is the only one who recognizes Read Dead's brilliance and had the good sense of reminding me of that. If that discussion ever happens Brad is the guy I want pushing for RDR to the end.P
Don't forget about Dan. I think he said it was his favourite game of last generation. Or like his second favourite. Reason #4187 Dan is the best.

I see that GS added a thumbs up button on all their videos today. I hope GB never does anything like that.

I would thumb down MGS 3

leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

FluxWaveZ

I see that GS added a thumbs up button on all their videos today. I hope GB never does anything like that.

I actually wouldn't mind this. Sometimes when looking at the video list and wondering what I should try to rewatch or what people really liked, it can be difficult to gauge that with just the number of comments. Being able to sort them, or quickly see which videos resonated the most with people through the number of upvotes would be both interesting, and kind of helpful when going back. I wouldn't want a downvote system, though.

Zornack

I was going to call you creepy, but then I realized that I know Jeff's birthday too.

But I only remembered it because he's two days younger than me. What's your excuse?

I have a notepad document where I write down anybody's birthday which I come to know. That's normal, right?

Every time I start up Far Cry 4 I see the logo for Dunia which looks like it says Dunla and that makes me think of Velvet Sundown and that makes me laugh. I'm a simple man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom