• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Pink

Nothing really on my level (I was a lowly noob tester in QA back then). All that political stuff happened in the head office in the UK. Lots of stuff has changed since 2007.

Cool, I semi-recently left Eidos Montreal after being a tester for a year, you still there? Really fun place to work!

Scizzy

I really really love Talos Principle but man... I've been staring at a Tetris board for like 20minutes now trying random pieces on random spots and I can't find the solution.

These drove me so crazy that I looked all of them up in a walkthrough. Loved the puzzles, but those damn pieces were not worth the aggravation.

Megasoum

Banned
These drove me so crazy that I looked all of them up in a walkthrough. Loved the puzzles, but those damn pieces were not worth the aggravation.

What annoys me with those is that, unlike with the standard puzzles, there's not really any method to it. It's really just trial and error.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Alexis Gallisá ‏@alexisg 51m
I said goodbye today to the best dog/friend anyone could ever ask for. This was Beaumont doing what he did best in the park yesterday.

Rest in Power Beaumont

komplanen

I'm super excited for today's MP3. You have no idea.

jogxnLF0fDLfE.jpg

Zaph

No new Bombcast on the Premium feed and no mobile data left meant some bad car rides today where I had to listen to dumb-ass standard radio.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
No ads this week so no need for a premium Bombcast.

If any of the Giant Bomb guys are reading this, it makes it super inconvenient from a podcast management software perspective to have to switch between two feeds. Even if there aren't any ads, I'd appreciate it if an identical version was pushed to the premium feed. :)

I have to assume 50% of his meals were hot dogs and macaroni and cheese.

To be fair, there are times as a parent you're just trying to get your kid to eat anything so you end up in a Mac and cheese week. Or a chicken nugget week. For it to occur past the kid being more than like 8 years old is...odd. On all accounts.

Aaron

If any of the Giant Bomb guys are reading this, it makes it super inconvenient from a podcast management software perspective to have to switch between two feeds. Even if there aren't any ads, I'd appreciate it if an identical version was pushed to the premium feed. :)
I agree. It's silly I have to sub to the regular feed for a week just because of no commercials.

Yeah I used to have both feeds but it was dumb to download the ad-free and the ad version every week.

Are there people out there who legitimately like to play Mario party? I want to know so I can make fun of them.

they were mini-game collections that were good enough to get your casual friends involved back when mini-game collections that were good enough to get your casual friends involved didn't really exist the way they do now. they were the Jackbox of their time, if you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom