• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

justjim89

Dan STILL hasn't learned from his ridiculous comments on Resident Evil's inventory.

You never need to carry ink ribbons, typewriters are ALWAYS next to an inventory box.

And he doesn't understand how anyone can finish the game as Chris? Jesus christ, how stupid.

It's just Resident Evil. It's okay. The Earth is still turning in spite of the fact that Dan Ryckert disagrees with you about a video game.

Chuck

Still without luck
Does anyone want to do thread #12? Truth be told: I'm not really feeling it.

I've done this since like thread 6 or something and it's probably time to give someone else a go. Judging by the Bombcast threads, you lot are way more talented/versatile than me anyway.

bb, say it ain't so ;-;

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I love Rorie but he is an awful DM.

Wizard : "Can I cast Magic Missile at the Dragon?"

Rorie ; "I don't know, I will look it up". "I can't find anything so go ahead!"

Wizard : "Or I guess I could just Melee".

Rorie : "I would just hit him with your club for 2D4 damage". "Only if you want". "Do what you like!"

Rorie as GM lead to V-Bomb's aerial attack. Strict adherence to rules is for jerks.

Jokab

I've done this since like thread 6 or something and it's probably time to give someone else a go. Judging by the Bombcast threads, you lot are way more talented/versatile than me anyway.

Well if you're not feeling it, that's too bad. I always thought your threads were inspired and well-made every time.

here i made an op free to use

b6fiI6J.png

bfFOfxC.png

Ren & daydream can do it i think

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Dan STILL hasn't learned from his ridiculous comments on Resident Evil's inventory.

You never need to carry ink ribbons, typewriters are ALWAYS next to an inventory box.

And he doesn't understand how anyone can finish the game as Chris? Jesus christ, how stupid.

I can't tell if this is serious or not

After 71 hours via steam (strangely the game's own timer is saying 45 hours unless i'm reading it wrong or steam's timer is kinda borked due to the second launcher) for Warframe i placed some money in Warframe...and i'm still playing Warframe lol

It wasn't Jeff crazy money but i still did because they hit me with the hated enemy of limited slots.

Note its just for certain things but oddly enough those are the important stuff like holding more Warframes and weapons and mags/companions; everything else seems infinite or at least has a high limit. Like for example resources (i have one resource that's over 30K right now), mods (over 800 not including dupes iirc) and blueprints.
And while you could do with what you are given which is like 2 warframe slots and about 7 weapon slots (both primary and secondary contributes to that number) iirc but that means selling/replacing a bunch and where's the fun in that :p

Also the other reason was that they gave me an offer (during their login reward lottery) of 75% off any platinum purchase and you have 48 hours before for the deal goes away.

So now i contributed and i'm alright with it since its money for the devs that gave me a game i'm currently enjoying (and i still have some stuff to do like the archwing/space shooter stuff).

Thanks Jeff

Chuck

Still without luck
MGS3 is gonna be so awful for Drew. He forgot everything and that game can be tough at first.

I think it'll be his best effort with the series. The mechanics are tuned right in Drews direction, as long as Dan tells him about stalking with the d-pad.

jaina

Do you really think they can be truly critical of a game from the man who was just prominently featured on their podcast? Think about the journalistic ethics!

That's why Vinny isn't on the Bombcast, so he can do an unbiased Grim Fandango QL.

daydream

Banned
Re1 fandom is reaching that creepy threshold.

some might say the threshold has been well crossed

Ren & daydream can do it i think

Cool, I hope it's not like super last-minute

I figured MPP3 is going to blow through the last few pages proper quick like

bubble-%28ani%29holdit.gif

Ren is very busy this week and I don't really have the energy to do it on such short notice. I can do #13, with or without Ren (don't want to rope him in without having talked to him about first), but this is too last minute, sorry.

Steve should do #12, he's clearly feeling creative.

yo damn I'm excited for this MPP3 stream

the only question is whether or not to drink during it... on the one hand, of fucking course, but on the other, i have to get up early for work tomorrow

hmmm

will BombGAF do the honor of deciding for me?

SmithnCo

yo damn I'm excited for this MPP3 stream

the only question is whether or not to drink during it... on the one hand, of fucking course, but on the other, i have to get up early for work tomorrow

hmmm

will BombGAF do the honor of deciding for me?

A hangover completes the Mario Party experience

AcridMeat

Banned
The bad news, I work all afternoon/night so I'm going to miss MPP3 live. The good news, I work from home tomorrow. WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
resident evil is serious business

in other news:
8i1qkOE.png
YES! I just suggested they should go to Tommy's Joynt. I wonder if Danpai will notice me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom