• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

Dat neogaf

KYF3U2P.png

popo

Broken game of the year is going to be a big category this year.

Woo!

I thought about that too, was going to edit saying as much and that it was a waste of time but oh well. I can never tell with him.

I am too subtle for you. I liked that band before they became all popular, fucking sellouts.

Greg lowkey venting on Twitter

RIP video games

link? Google just threw up some random dude with the same name and a handful of followers

I use Pocket casts on my phone and they haven't been updating. Can I ask what feed you're using?
Just the normal feed ( http://www.giantbomb.com/podcast-xml/premium ) but the app I use takes care of the authentication separately. I know earlier in the thread some other people suggested inserting your username and password into the https version of the link? I don't need to do that with Podkicker though, although I think secure feed support is a paid feature only.

Patryn

People, we've been spoiled the past few weeks. I feel like normally he pushes it out at like 6-7 p.m. PST, so probably another 5 or 6 hours.

After all, he has all those Vinny contributions and random tangent conversations to edit out.

Dany

Banned
People, we've been spoiled the past few weeks. I feel like normally he pushes it out at like 6-7 p.m. PST, so probably another 5 or 6 hours.

After all, he has all those Vinny contributions and random tangent conversations to edit out.
He better no cut anything

bread is adding back in all of the destiny patch talk that greg wouldn't let him talk about during the cast. Give him 3 more hours, then time to edit, then he hits the upload button, lights up a cigar using the light on the PS4's controller, and then plays some more destiny.

Patryn

bread is adding back in all of the destiny patch talk that greg wouldn't let him talk about during the cast. Give him 3 more hours, then time to edit, then he hits the upload button, lights up a cigar using the light on the PS4's controller, and then plays some more destiny.

Only problem with that is that the PS4 controller would run out of juice in the act of lifting it up to light the cigar.

Seriously, I hadn't really noticed before playing Dragon Age, but holy shit.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Looked like a hoodie.

I always thought that jumpers only covered sweaters. Sweatshirts/hoodies as well?

When I was younger everything was a jumper. A jumper with a hood was just a hooded jumper. Nowadays, yeah, I'd simply call that a hoodie, but it's still a type of jumper.

So its possible that drew hasn't played mgs2 for almost 2 weeks now. I'm not saying that the next episode is going to be rough, but I think it's best that we hope for the best but are prepared for the worst spy in human history to return.

Yeah. I believe they filmed 2 episodes the last, last thursday(Fortune/Fatman segment)(Fatman going on Mondays slot,confirmation through Dan says 'What a better way than to spend a thursday then killing a fatman), and on Monday they filmed the Core invasion which went up on Thursday.

If they don't film an episode today, it'll have been about 9 days since he's last played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom