• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I'm under the impression (american speaking here) that a jumper specifically refers to a pullover long-sleeved shirt. so for sweaters you basically have jumpers and cardigans, right?

my knowledge of this is largely sourced from watching british television

Yeah that's pretty much spot on.

daydream

Banned
Not gonna lie, I'm so glad the Make My Video: Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch theme coincided with the all-star cast.

Hearing Small Businessman again almost got me but I managed to keep it together. :')

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I cry every time I see a Digital Foundry vs. topic in Gaming.

MMaBYJk.png

Myggen

Holy shit Dan... How can you get to 30y old with 0 credit and no idea what a mortgage is?

I didn't really know what it was before I bought an apartment as a 26 year old. Sure I knew that it was a loan (like Dan seemed to do), but I didn't understand that the bank paid the money directly to the buyer and how all that mess worked.

I'm not sure if I still understand it, but I do understand that I have to pay a monthly amount :p

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Holy shit Dan... How can you get to 30y old with 0 credit and no idea what a mortgage is?

did he say he had no credit?

mortgages are weird man. I get asked for financial advice from time to time and don't fully understand them myself.

Megasoum

Banned
did he say he had no credit?

mortgages are weird man. I get asked for financial advice from time to time and don't fully understand them myself.

He said he doesn't have credit and that he tried to understand what a mortgage is multiple times throughout his life and failed.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I don't know if I can listen to this bombcast. You can't just come back for two podcasts and then leave again Vinny, dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom