• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renpatsu

I just want to hear more of Ian's opinions on Final Fantasy.
*looks at archive, another 3 hours to go*
Well I know what I'll be doing until the Bombcast is up.

Patryn

I'm just throwing this out here: This week's Bombcast will not live up to our hopes.

Betting it's sub-3 hours too, just to mess with us further.

I'm just throwing this out here: This week's Bombcast will not live up to our hopes.

Betting it's sub-3 hours too, just to mess with us further.

Stop bumming me out!

vo3nEsA.gif

Bullshit. I'm calling you out!

Alright , I am flipping this table over and we are going outside right now!

Risible

Brad needs to stop reigning the podcast in. There's been far too much gaming discussion in my gaming podcast lately. Where is all extraneous bullshit? I want a minimum of two hours of people talking about anything but games in my three hour long gaming podcast dammit!

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Did Dan ever acknowledge these reddit ama comments from david hayter? It would be the coolest thing ever to have him appear on an episode.

e: I should mention that I know someone else mentioned them here before me, but I don't know if dan ever saw them.

e2: I hope patrick pushes hard to get alien isolation into the top 10.

Did Dan ever acknowledge these reddit ama comments from david hayter? It would be the coolest thing ever to have him appear on an episode.

e: I should mention that I know someone else mentioned them here before me, but I don't know if dan ever saw them.
that stuff always sounds cool but then it's kinda stiff and awkward when it happens, like when John St. John called in or when Nolan North made Patrick look like a puppy who peed in the house one too many times.

It would be great if Dan and Drew marathoned the rest of MGS2 in one day, live. I don't see them finishing it this year if they don't do it like that.

FStop7

Banned
Brad needs to stop reigning the podcast in. There's been far too much gaming discussion in my gaming podcast lately. Where is all extraneous bullshit? I want a minimum of two hours of people talking about anything but games in my three hour long gaming podcast dammit!

"Mike"

"She's not the demographic."

"Mike..."

"25 year old males in fedoras are..."

"Mike..."

"They want to fuck horses."

"MIKE!"

Kelas

that stuff always sounds cool but then it's kinda stiff and awkward when it happens, like when John St. John called in or when Nolan North made Patrick look like a puppy who peed in the house one too many times.

Sure, that's possible, but I feel like dan could make it work and not have it be awkward. And if Hayter was there just for the fun of it, and not necessarily to promote something, that would make it inherently less awkward from the off.

drew was his best chance at getting that to happen, and he didn't seem too into the game on the bombcast

Yeah, without another duder to back him up (if he even decides to push for it himself), it might not be likely.

popo

e2: I hope patrick pushes hard to get alien isolation into the top 10.

Likely will go the same way as Ice T.

It is easy to say that in the moment. Like when you are at a party and someone you don't really like corners you and invites you to something you don't really want to go to. Sure. That will be great. Let me check my diary and get back to you. I hope I don't have a "thing" that day/week/year.

steadfast

I am excited because I get to hear Vinny again, but it comes with a heavy price; having to suffer through patrick and alex better be worth it

It is easy to say that in the moment. Like when you are at a party and someone you don't really like corners you and invites you to something you don't really want to go to. Sure. That will be great. Let me check my diary and get back to you. I hope I don't have a "thing" that day/week/year.

Man, I dunno though. I feel like Hayter would probably do it. Guy still loves all things MGS.

Kelas

It's not like he had an obligation to answer the question though, like you would with someone standing in front of you. If someone doesn't want to talk about something in an ama, they typically just ignore the question and that's the end of it. Responding asking to know more and then following up with yet another response shows at least some interest on his part.

popo

It's not like he had an obligation to answer the question though, like you would with someone standing in front of you. If someone doesn't want to talk about something in an ama, they typically just ignore the question and that's the end of it. Responding asking to know more and then following up with yet another response shows at least some interest on his part.

I guess. I didn't know how those thing work.

I am sure if he was in the area he would do it. Guy seems pretty chill. Not sure it would be a fun watch though. It would be like when Patrick called Nolan North an asshole.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I might be disappointed if it's not a disaster.

EDIT:

That is amazing. I need
someone
to get a link and time code for that quote. I want to hear it for myself.
Start at 6 minutes on day one of 2013 GOTY podcasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom