• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
zw2Gvk4.png

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
did jeff really think through Dan's hiring when he first thought about it?

was he just knocking back a few too many screwdrivers when he made that official?

Moppeh

Banned
did jeff really think through Dan's hiring when he first thought about it?

was he just knocking back a few too many screwdrivers when he made that official?

He was being selfless. He has to endure this torture while we, the people, are entertained. Jeff is a goddamn hero.

wenis

is everyone in here a goldfish and clearly doesnt remember every time ive ever defended dan? I'm only ribbing him.

breezy is on drugs. im here for you breezy. you can stop now.

wenis

This Fish N Drips game is so heavily in favour of the player on their own.

im really questioning everything about nintendo. they clearly don't give a shit and haven't in a long time. they lucked out with the NES and SNES and have been coasting for the last two decades. most bullshit game so far.

Zane

im really questioning everything about nintendo. they clearly don't give a shit and haven't in a long time. they lucked out with the NES and SNES and have been coasting for the last two decades. most bullshit game so far.

nintendo didn't make any of the mario party games

is everyone in here a goldfish and clearly doesnt remember every time ive ever defended dan? I'm only ribbing him.

breezy is on drugs. im here for you breezy. you can stop now.

I was making a multilayered joke dammit. fun a-

you know what I'm not even going to explain it.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
"Brad falls asleep" just came in last place in a "What happens first" poll. Mario Party Party breaks the very laws the universe is built upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom