• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

Wait....who is the anime editor now?

No one will take that title from Bradley.

tumblr_nhdhxu7qfN1r2nk7ro1_400.gif

you guys listen to carrie and lowell yet

holy shit

Oh, didn't know Sufjan Stevens had a new album coming out. Will listen!

Patryn

Do we know how long Dan is going to be gone on his trip to Wrestlemania? I'm guessing he's going to be out Friday, at least.

Anjin M

I thought it would be the anime, but the one thing I don't want to see in this thread is people asking who is reviewing Bloodborne.

FStop7

Banned
After DriveClub and The Odor if BloodBorne doesn't get 10/10 5 stars MLG Pro AAA+ there is going to be a complete meltdown.

The only thing that matters with Bloodborne is what Vinny thinks of it.

I expect Dan to love it and Brad to like it but not finish it.

The current ED is great, and any OP is going to be a disappointment after Battle Tendency.

Bloody Stream is amazing but Stand Proud was really good and very fitting for Jotaro. The current one, though? Ehhhhhh.

And I really, really don't care for the current ED. It's boring as fuck.

After DriveClub and The Odor if BloodBorne doesn't get 10/10 5 stars MLG Pro AAA+ there is going to be a complete meltdown.

Only crazy people actually think DriveClub was good at launch and The Order was good at all though.

I am expecting Bloodborne to get a somewhat mixed reaction though. Its way more harsh then the softer and more new player friendly Dark Souls 2.

Someone shouted at me on Twitter for my The Order review, and I thought it was weird. Jeff's reviews are infinitely more visible than mine, so the amount of anger he gets must be insane.

Myggen

new thread. vita quicklook.

hell of a monday

And the best music of the year.

Someone shouted at me on Twitter for my The Order review, and I thought it was weird. Jeff's reviews are infinitely more visible than mine, so the amount of anger he gets must be insane.

I remember him telling stories about how crazy Sega fans were back in the day, that most of the death threats he got were over Sega reviews. He must still get a lot of shit over negative reviews of games people are hyped about, see the backlash after his Driveclub review for example.

Brashnir

Jeff still gets regular abuse on this very forum for reviews he wrote decades ago.

Joeku

I've only watched like three episodes of Stardust Crusaders and I attribute that entirely to the ending song not being Roundabout.

We need each GB member's blood type for their character bio to make it truly fighting game / animu.

Blood Type: Secret ♥

People are still bashing him over Driveclub in the Bloodborne thread. Can't believe the legs that shit has.

daydream

Banned
I've been playing Flame Over for a while now, game doesn't fuck around. It's fun, though, and the music is indeed very funky.

Also, there's a patch coming that will address some issues:

CAPLYxWWsAA4yoQ.png:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom