• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anjin M

Someone is still taking runs at the Giant Bomb forums. I adore that fact that they keep attaching them to the same wiki page, as if that wouldn't stand out like a sore thumb.

Has anyone spoiled what today's stream will be yet?

Jeff Gerstmann ‏@jeffgerstmann 58s58 seconds ago
@alex_navarro Q: why does 2K pay for u to hate TNA?

did you see the conversation they were having earlier? apparently there's some random dude on twitter that just tweets at Alex constantly with conspiracy theories about TNA wrestling

it's really weird

Anjin M

did you see the conversation they were having earlier? apparently there's some random dude on twitter that just tweets at Alex constantly with conspiracy theories about TNA wrestling

it's really weird

That is the guy they need to get on the PBC. He could give the TNA report.

f4fgX7y.png

who is with me thread

Damn right. Bloodborn is a dumb game, cool people play Columns of Eternity.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
f4fgX7y.png

who is with me thread

I'm there with you! That QL with Brad and Rorie really looked good. It was like watching how I remember those old IE games looking. Even though I know they never had any dynamic lighting and the spells were particles drawn on top.

Zebetite

Banned
I hope we're getting a MGS tonight. :)

The most recent MGS seems to have been recorded a while ago-- they continue to talk about needing to find CalorieMates in SF even though they got some in the mail on Friday. Leads me to believe they've gotten themselves a bit of a lead on MGS recordings and they should be pretty regularly-scheduled until things get busy again (if MGS3 isn't done by then).

The most recent MGS seems to have been recorded a while ago-- they continue to talk about needing to find CalorieMates in SF even though they got some in the mail on Friday. Leads me to believe they've gotten themselves a bit of a lead on MGS recordings and they should be pretty regularly-scheduled until things get busy again (if MGS3 isn't done by then).

Didn't they have a bunch of Calorie Mates? Did they already consume all of them?

I ordered one on Amazon because I have to know what they taste like.

Quenk

The most recent one went up on Monday morning so I think they probably recorded on Friday (before the mailbag)

what stream?

Jeff mentioned on the bombcast that they might have a live stream every day this week.

klonere

Banned
I'm there with you! That QL with Brad and Rorie really looked good. It was like watching how I remember those old IE games looking. Even though I know they never had any dynamic lighting and the spells were particles drawn on top.

I've gone a total media blackout on it, can't wait to dive into it tomorrow. I was there when it got up on Kickstarter and lurked in the SomethingAwful thread that Sawyer would post in all the time. Hard to believe that its actually coming out, hope it does really well for them. Super relieved that it's relatively bug free, I think with three relatively stable games in the can (DS3, South Park and Pillars) that Obsidian can shed that reputation now

This guy opposite Dan on that livestream he did a few days ago is obnoxious as hell. Made it about three minutes into that thing before closing the tab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom