• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's basically the court sections from Ace Attorney with over the top animations replaced by over the top acting.
It's half adventure game, half Ace Attorney, and 100000000% an FMV classic. Being someone who enjoys all three of those things, Contradiction is absolutely an instant classic and you should buy it

Are the iOS versions of Ace Attorney good? I've been told I'd like them so many times.

Are the iOS versions of Ace Attorney good? I've been told I'd like them so many times.

Eh, if it's your only option then it's ok. It's missing some animations and the music for the second and third AA game is from the GBA versions instead of the DS versions.

The more recent AA release on ios (Dual Destinies) is the latest game ported from the 3DS and actually a really good port.

Seems your best bet for the OG AA games is either to get the DS carts and play them there or get the AA HD version on 3ds.

Ah, I guess I'll try to track down a DS copy of Ace Attorney then.

[EDIT] Easiest way to discredit someone onto your conspiracy slave trading: Paint them as a LARPer.

Tan

Ah, I guess I'll try to track down a DS copy of Ace Attorney then.

[EDIT] Easiest way to discredit someone onto your conspiracy slave trading: Paint them as a LARPer.

There's also a trilogy on the 3DS eshop. But it might be based on the iOS version and look different? I forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom