• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have no fucking idea what happens in these games. A bunch of things just flash on screen then people are dead. It's still fun to Brad get absolutely smoked though.

Millions of people who watch the dota and league streams would disagree with you <_>

millions of people watch michael bay's transformers films.

quantity doesn't equal quality

also:

Choose2.gif

Choose1.gif

Choose3.gif

PensOwl

Banned
Did they say they were going to do a quicklook for magic circle?
I've been dying to see more of that game ever since Jeff mentioned it on the bombcast

I'm watching the Contradiction stuff I missed. This Rebecca lady has the most infuriating smirk! Ooooh you only buy from kitchen breweries who gives a shit.

What a stellar game.

justjim89

I think the clearest indication that Dan is wrong about God of War and Kratos is that even Greg Miller, the biggest Sony fanboy not employed by Sony, even acknowledges how dumb Kratos is and his whole story. That really says something.

I think the clearest indication that Dan is wrong about God of War and Kratos is that even Greg Miller, the biggest Sony fanboy not employed by Sony, even acknowledges how dumb Kratos is and his whole story. That really says something.

Dan is the only one speaking the truth about god of war. The rest of the crew forgot how to just enjoy things apparently.

How can killing all the greek gods not be a badass enough thing anymore?!

I've never been anything but bored watching fighting games.

then you need to catch some evo finals. it's all day sunday.

It's not like watching GBs play MKX. This is the best of the best playing these games, they'll make you weep for your lack of skills. And even if the advanced tech stuff goes over your head, all you need to know is that the first person to lose the contents of their life bar loses.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
then you need to catch some evo finals. it's all day sunday.

It's not like watching GBs play MKX. This is the best of the best playing these games, they'll make you weep for your lack of skills. And even if the advanced tech stuff goes over your head, all you need to know is that the first person to lose the contents of their life bar loses.

No, it's just boring. I'll watch competitive MOBA games though, that's exciting and great entertainment. Just meant to point out that people like different things.

Myggen

I hope the managed livestream works today, won't be able to watch the Contradiction stream live. Don't fail me now, GB!

Zomba13

Watching the new mailbag and Robo-Vinny needs to be a permanent addition. I don't care if it wouldn't make sense but I want Robo-Vinny to be in quick looks. Not a skype call but the actual double in the room recording with headphones. Even if I can't see it I want to know it happened.

Watching the new mailbag and Robo-Vinny needs to be a permanent addition. I don't care if it wouldn't make sense but I want Robo-Vinny to be in quick looks. Not a skype call but the actual double in the room recording with headphones. Even if I can't see it I want to know it happened.

As hilarious as it is, if it appears too much then it kind of makes the rest of GB East look bad, as it implies that GB West is the place to be and only Vinny is worthy of being one of the guys. I'm not trying to be overly sensitive, but I think it's important that GB East continues to maintain their own identity. The East vs West stream stuff is great, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom