• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
and people thought they wouldn't play any more lol

I missed about the first half, but sounds like they plan on finishing it?

tuxfool

Banned
That's really lame, I don't feel sorry for him at all anymore.

Why? I feel sorry for him, but this is hardly the first or the last time that Gawker has done something vile.

The truth of the matter is that my respect of Kotaku is very much affected by the fact that they are owned by an entity whose namesake site regularly publishes internet sewage.

justjim89

I might actually get Contradiction instead of Rocket League.

Two games in this year's Top 10 will be FMV games. In 2015. Fucking think about that!

justjim89

Giant Bomb #16 | Just One Of Our Little Playdates

And probably the winner and both runners-up for Best New Character.

You're probably right. A month ago I would've said Bloody Baron is a shoe-in, but between Paul, Jenks, and Hannah/Eve, he might be pushed out.

kvothe

HCOHHhc.png

I just found this screencap on my desktop back from when they hired Dan and Jason and it took me a bit to realize why I thought it was worth capturing.

The new episode of Lakeview Cabin is fucked up, no idea what is happening but all of it is bad

Hope they revisit the game given each episode is lenthy and seperate

Edit: seriously, this is so damn weird

Hey, do GBEast have a public mailing address? I assume they'd have to because they got that Castlevania poster from a fan, but I can't find it anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom