• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Utc23EJ.gif

Hulk Hogan vs the Big Show on pay per view, 1995.

KillerAJD

Goddamn, so much nostalgia. This game was freaking amazing. My brother and I played it so damn much. The King of the Hill mode is a ton of fun too.

repeater

Holy shit, those slurs of Jeff's against us citizens of the Old World. This is quite unacceptable, I'm unsubscribing right away!

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
There was always a Wind Waker defense force. I know, I was on it. There was serious hatred for that game, sure, but a lot of people loved the art style when it was introduced.

You'd probably have to change the art somewhat, but you could probably release this commercially without any copyright issues.

I mean, The Binding of Isaac has a lot of enemies inspired by Zelda (I mean the game is straight up overall inspired by the original game's scrolling screen dungeon crawling) and it's fine.

gotta put some toothpaste on the disk. that's the trick. i am well acquainted with it since my 360 essentially always had a broken disk drive and my disks were always super scratched

justjim89

I'm surely in the minority on this, but the only PS2 games I've played are MGS2, MGS3, and Here Comes The Pain. That generation, the Gamecube had much more of what I wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom