• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

justjim89

Yes, Powerbombcast is back!

new-day-entrance-skip.gif

Little late but I would highly recommend the Game of Thrones board game. It's set near middle of Season 1 of GoT if you're looking for a reference point/spoiler territory. Really fun stuff, but it might be a little long and you need a full house to truly experience the greatness

I intend to play it! A friend of a friend has it, so we'll get around to it someday.

wow, BLOPs3 Unfinished was friggin' hilarious.

I was surprised at how entertaining it is, too! It is not surprising to me at all that Dan is not a fan of Bon Iver.

Myggen

Okay okay.

Watching the MGScanlon 4 finale now, and Dan shedding a tear during the Ocelot Snake fight, the man loves Metal Gear!

Wunder

I intend to play it! A friend of a friend has it, so we'll get around to it someday.

I was surprised at how entertaining it is, too! It is not surprising to me at all that Dan is not a fan of Bon Iver.

Super fun, dont hesitate to pm me if you have questions. Would be keen to hear your first experience with it

ozhenson

My Subscription history only goes back to the fourth Giant Bomb OT which was "A Thread of Perceived Slights." Jeff's comment towards Brad that it was based off of was really just a dagger to the heart. An all time classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayJwC4WWFoM

Huh, I thought I did more than 4 threads. Glad I went out on top, that thread title is so good. Not that I can take credit for it, but that's one of my favourite Bombcast moments.

Naw, let them play the game the way they want to. Neither of them want their first MGV experience to be on the internet and/or not even playing the game themselves.

Wow, I wasn't paying attention back in the day when I played GZ.

Didn't notice the other helicopter zones so I had to shoot a thousand things down in order to finish the main campaign. I also blew up 3 antiaircrafts because I think the game hinted as doing that, which sucks because there no way to do that without setting the alarm each of the three times.

That's what I get for playing it early in the morning.

hamchan

Watching a playthrough of MGSV a week before the game comes out seems like not a wise thing to do. I don't want to watch or read anything about that game for the next 11 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom