• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wrote a review of Cradle a while back, and I feel like I am one the few that wrote nice things. The other two I just saw on Metacritic makes it seems like something to avoid.

LiK

i tried playing Cradle but i can't even play on High settings cuz my 570 can't handle it. the game doesn't even look that graphics intensive. maybe it's poorly optimized. anyway, need to probably upgrade soon.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Drew did really well in GZ. i fucked up the part with Paz a few times like Dan. pretty awesome how open the game is. i snuck in by hiding in the back of the truck. Drew went in a completely different way.

i do hate that we can't carry all weapons anymore.

I kind of think I saw an expanded weapons loadout in the gameplay demos of TPP. But that might just be for items and not weapons.

I just want them to fix a couple of things on mobile. one being that the site constantly logs me out on my iphone 6. The other is that whenever i used the Auto option while streaming through LTE 100% of the time the audio becomes out of sync. Really annoying.

Drew's better at GZ than I ever was. Even though MGS is my favourite game series and I've loved this feature, I really feel Metal Geared out at this point. I don't need to see Drew play MGSV. Let Drew enjoy it by himself without Dan spoiling shit for him and getting giddy every time a cutscene happens.

Myggen

I just want them to fix a couple of things on mobile. one being that the site constantly logs me out on my iphone 6. The other is that whever i used the Auto option while streaming through LTE 100% of the time the audio becomes out of sync. Really annoying.

You could post about it in the Bug Reporting part of GB's forum. I've never heard about those issues, so might help to bring it to their attention.

Anjin M

Legendary GB content right there.

Yeah, they keep trying to push that for some reason. You'd think that they would figure out that we're just not that into it.

edit://
I just want them to fix a couple of things on mobile. one being that the site constantly logs me out on my iphone 6. The other is that whever i used the Auto option while streaming through LTE 100% of the time the audio becomes out of sync. Really annoying.

I know everyone else has problems with the site, but mine is the absolute worst. I keep getting switched to the Light Theme when I always set it to Dark. I'm so frustrated!

Alright, I need to get something off my chest

I love snake eater. it's a great song, it plays at great moments, and it's probably one of the top five most unforgettable pieces of video game music

with that said

"some days you feed on a tree frog" is a fucking AWFUL line. i hate it.

Brad playing Dark Forces.

oHBImWT.gif

So, tomorrow is the one year anniversary of Metal Gear Scanlon. I wonder if they will do a TPP trailer episode. Haven't they done that for each game (apart from MGS1/PW/GZ)?

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.

I love snake eater. it's a great song, it plays at great moments, and it's probably one of the top five most unforgettable pieces of video game music

with that said

Everyone has said that at one point in their life.

It is not a controversial opinion. The song is cheesy as hell.

with that said

Here, let me write a better line to replace it.

Some days you wear an alligator head

Nailed it.

KingKong

Dan is being super annoying in the GZ video, it's funny that Drew calls him out on it and he even makes a joke about it but keeps doing it anyway

DamnBoxes

Dan is being super annoying in the GZ video, it's funny that Drew calls him out on it and he even makes a joke about it but keeps doing it anyway

Speaks volumes about how giddy Dan was while watching Drew play an MGS game that controls way better than anything prior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom