• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyways, I really hope GBE plays Kingdom Hearts on the next request show, I'm playing through Life is Strange now so I don't really want to immediately go back to the episodes I just played.

if they do kingdom hearts next I don't think there's anything GBE can do to push me away from them any further

Oh man im finally working my way through upf, the moment where ehuop is on the screen and drew goes, "when someone is too good at fighting games, i say "eh u op" and he and dan just have a staring contest for like 20 seconda was hilarious, i hope that geta pulled into the next compilation video!

i love disney and i love stupid dumb stories and i hate playing JRPG so really it would be great for me.

the two game genres I'm really not a fan of watching someone else play are JRPGs and adventure/choice-driven narrative games

so you can imagine I haven't really been feeling GBE for a while

Bidiots just seems overly complicated, especially when a lot of people probably play when drinking. Drawful was simple and great. I wish I could just buy some DLC for Jack Box 1 to get all the new Fibbage questions.

Why don't we all just synchtube some old TNT or UPF then?

It'd actually be pretty cool to have like a bi-monthly "watch old video" group thing.

Quentyn

kNsMBFj.png

chrixter

Listened to an old Bombcast where Jeff said he played FF7 up until the snowboarding section, which (if he's to be believed) means he played 20+ hours and beat Disc 1. Doubtful? I seem to recall from more recent podcasts that he didn't like the game at all. Surprising if he managed to get that far.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I don't know why I looked at the comments of the Life is Strange video but they did not disappoint.

Did you know that Alex and Austin think people talk like this because they are frequent tumblr users? Now you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom