• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curufinwe

I hate the use of "gritty" to describe anything.

it's so fucking empty. And it doesn't communicate anything about the quality of anything. The word has been thoroughly killed by overuse, like "epic".

Gritty in the context of Daredevil is a completely appropriate and descriptive adjective.

Anjin M

Interestingritty

qeA0jZAlsCHAI.gif

That's a pretty Greatty pun.

kAmui-

That unfinished left me with the same feeling that Halo has always had on me: It looks really cool... but I have no interest in ever playing it :(

I'm considering updating to Windows 10 on my main PC. Has anyone had any problems playing games with it?

I feel like if i were to update I'd do a total reinstall of windows, not just the update. Would like for my PC to feel snappy again.

KingKong

There are so many great TV shows in every genre that I dont know why people put up with crap like Agents of Shield or Arrow just because theyre about comic books

tchocky

I'm considering updating to Windows 10 on my main PC. Has anyone had any problems playing games with it?

I feel like if i were to update I'd do a total reinstall of windows, not just the update. Would like for my PC to feel snappy again.

I have had W10 since launch and haven't run into any problems.

I have to admit after shit talking Gotham I decided to watch the first season on Netflix and I actually quite liked it, I might give Arrow a shot (get it... shot) and Flash a shot now that they are easily watchable on Netflix, I'm sure I could find worse things to watch.

That movie has a hell of a lot of problems.

Following kids I can't stand around for 60% of its run time for one.

To be fair that's what the original did too.

Jurassic World was pretty much exactly what I expected. They didn't go overboard with the references though, which must have taken some restraint.

I only ever ran into one issue that's really specific to me, but that's it. Even my Dualshock 4 just kind of worked without me doing anything.

kvothe

Watched the whole first season and so I can say this... Arrow is bad.

I have to admit after shit talking Gotham I decided to watch the first season on Netflix and I actually quite liked it, I might give Arrow a shot (get it... shot) and Flash a shot now that they are easily watchable on Netflix, I'm sure I could find worse things to watch.

I haven't watched Gotham so I can't say how they compare... But Arrow is bad. Hope you like it!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Only reason I want Windows 10 is for when KI comes out.

How does it update? Do I have to reinstall everything or is it kind of like a front-end deal like 8 was?

danm999

To be fair that's what the original did too.

Jurassic World was pretty much exactly what I expected. They didn't go overboard with the references though, which must have taken some restraint.

That was the 90s though.

I felt like we got passed the point where filmmakers thought movies needed lots of kids in them to appeal to kids.

Only reason I want Windows 10 is for when KI comes out.

How does it update? Do I have to reinstall everything or is it kind of like a front-end deal like 8 was?

Your choice. It transitions very well if you just want to keep everything together. Though, I always go fresh installs when I do these kinds of things because I like a clean OS and Ninite has all the stuff I need to install anyway.

for a period of time filmmakers put a bunch of kids in movies to appeal to kids, not realizing that kids don't want to be other kids, they want to be the teenagers/adults that are in movies.

no 7 year old wants to be Jake Lloyd, every 7 year old wants to be Harrison Ford, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom