• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFS might be good?

Weekend starts early!

EmRZ6smm.png

Lunar FC

I've never met somebody who was into wrestling in my entire life. It's like an incredible anomaly that almost half of the GB crew are into it.

Robaperas

Breaking Brad Demon's Souls run is great, so much value for my 35 bucks
and I haven't played a single game in 2 days.

Is the schedule on GB adjusted to my time zone?

danm999

Breaking Brad Demon's Souls run is great, so much value for my 35 bucks
and I haven't played a single game in 2 days.

Is the schedule on GB adjusted to my time zone?

It should be yes, though I think people were mentioning it might be an hour off or so for some time zones because of DST stuff.

Myggen

It should be yes, though I think people were mentioning it might be an hour off or so for some time zones because of DST stuff.

Correct. If you're outside of the States and DST has ended for you, the schedule will be a week off until the US catches up.

Largo

What with Halloween around the corner, I'm a little worried the lack of video producers on site will dissuade the crew from the quality of

DiscreteCleverGoshawk.gif

this UPF. (Not that Jeff's penguin suit had anything to do with video producers)

Gawd, that was the best UPF. It made my day when I saw it live.

Jeff is the best duder. Not even Rorie's mismatched socks can stand against El Jefe.

Witcher 3 talk in this thread is out of hand.....

But if Dan really gave at Ugly Baby... Holy shit.

I just did the
isle of mist
which is right after ugly baby and the ... Uhhh... Big Thing right after that and boy. I can't think of a worst time to give in then right before all of that.

Dan. Seriously play another hour or two. Stuff happens. A lot of stuff. You need to see the stuff. The stuff is right around the corner.

Witcher 3 talk in this thread is out of hand.....

But if Dan really gave at Ugly Baby... Holy shit.

I just did the
isle of mist
and the ... Uhhh... Big Thing right after that and boy. I can't think of a worst time to give in then right before all of that.

Dan. Seriously play another hour or two. Stuff happens. A lot of stuff. You need to see the stuff. The stuff is right around the corner.

stop trying to push dan into playing the game

he didn't like it

gosh, GB was right about witcher fans.

Megasoum

Banned
I can't stop watching Bob Ross....

I love those kind of online phenomenon where you can say afterward "Man... I'm so happy I was there live"...

Between the video, the Twitch Chat and the live thread here in the OT forum, this is fucking magical lol.

Lunar FC

I can't stop watching Bob Ross....

I love those kind of online phenomenon where you can say afterward "Man... I'm so happy I was there live"...

Between the video, the Twitch Chat and the live thread here in the OT forum, this is fucking magical lol.

Oh the stories you will tell your grandchildren of this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom