• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

daydream

Banned
finally got undertale! so inspired by demi, i'm giving away a copy, as well! and a super dumb game as a bonus 'cause why not.

good luck! (hope this works)

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1121158.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (daydream, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

l3L0MM1.jpg
2786098-logo.jpg

Mystery Game -- MB-FF04C4CFE8A06FFC - Taken by stump sock. 4 entrants total.
Undertale -- MB-A1756F57BAB45EB2 - Taken by LegoArmo. 31 entrants total.

t1444873694z1.png

tchocky

Patrick Klepek ‏@patrickklepek · 4m4 minutes ago
Stream won’t happen until around 10:30 EDT, sorry. Podcast recording went long! I have to eat!

Dan Ryckert ‏@DanRyckert ·
@patrickklepek I've got your little GoobTube channel on the big screen. Let's get this dog and pony show on the road.

lol
Jeff commentating on this is amazing

"MOTHERFUCKER"
"What the fuck are you even saying?"

I bought it and played about five minutes of it and so far it's "geralt talks to some dudes who all have the same haircut"

gonna sink more time into it when I'm able

Once you get into the Witcherly investigations, it get good.

daydream

Banned
in for mystery game, I guess

if I win and it's Bad Rats, I'm flying to Berlin to smack you upside the head

good thing i decided against bad rats, then

in all seriousness, i'm guessing a lot of people already own mystery game. if you do, it'd be cool if you could pass along the code to another gb-gaffer~

people think that the shadow Steam economy is built on hats, but the dark secret is that it actually runs on the trade of Bad Rats keys

do you know how hard it is to get rid of 10 of them? 20?

Largo

Earlier today I played a Witcher side quest where I
investigated the secret grotto of a cheese wizard who died by hooking himself up to a medieval breathing tube and inhaling the world's foulest cheese.
I feel like if you told Jeff about that quest he might be more motivated to play that game!

I refuse to believe that's a real thing.

apparently I have giftable copies of Hack n Slash, Nuclear Throne, and Ground Zeroes sitting in my account if anybody wants any of them

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
As much as Dan is into contrived, twisty plots (MGS), macho bullshit, wrestling moves, and cool guys doing cool things, it blows my mind that he's not way into Yakuza

LegoArmo

I might have a UK (Europe?) code for Ground Zeroes on PS4 if anyone wants it. I'd be surprised though, since it's already been on Plus.

I'd be genuinely shocked if Scoops didn't crack this thing by the end of tonight. Especially since his tweets since the last stream made it seem like he's been turning it over in his head all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom