• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha 100%. As someone who's spent far too many years waiting tables eventually that's kind of how you respond to almost everything you can't immediately parse. But also I would never presume to judge a customer for what they're buying, that's just bad form honestly.

Definitely. The Best Buy employee seemed like a nice guy, but you neeeeever make an assumption like he did.

Is there a point in getting LASIK for just one eye?

i guess some people do one eye and get the other one done later, if they're really worried about something terrible happening?

Do you really want your corneas being sliced open with a laser by a clinic whole felt the need to do a groupon deal?

nope

there are like four locations within 25 miles that offer groupons for lasik or PRK surgery though, more common than i would have thought

Definitely. The Best Buy employee seemed like a nice guy, but you neeeeever make an assumption like he did.

I'm not one of those crazy coupon people but I'll totally take advantage of sale prices at the grocery store, which leads to things like buying five cases of soda or four frozen pizzas or maybe both of those things at the same time, which prompts a store employee to ask me about the party I'm throwing

let me tell you about this party where i get real sad and drink a bunch of bourbon and eat frozen pizza and watch anime

how's that for a party, fuckface

I'm not one of those crazy coupon people but I'll totally take advantage of sale prices at the grocery store, which leads to things like buying five cases of soda or four frozen pizzas or maybe both of those things at the same time, which prompts a store employee to ask me about the party I'm throwing

let me tell you about this party where i get real sad and drink a bunch of bourbon and eat frozen pizza and watch anime

Cool party, where's my invite?

daydream

Banned
what is it with the technical issues on live shows lately. get yo' head in the game, jason!

who'd buy frozen pizza for a party, anyway, wouldn't you just order real pizza

should have invited him to watch anime with you :3

He just asking for an invite but was too nervous to be straight about it.

daydream

Banned
bidiots seems pretty straight-forward and cool

why are they being weird about this, even if they don't like it, it's not "complicated" in the slightest

I was about to make a really stupid yogurt bacteria reference in the Mario Maker Challenge thread when I realized that it was a) a bad joke either way and b) no one was going to get the reference. I watch too much GB content.

Bacon

For a second I thought the podcast was 2:13 long and I was about to boycott the website forever. Count yourself lucky gb

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
skoopa troopa not streaming more mario tonight?

daydream

Banned
I'm too lazy to make you one plus I have avatars off anyhow so I would derive zero satisfaction from it all.

Just be careful out there, tharpdaddy. Not all men are as kind as i

Kokoro-Connect-Episode-5-gif4.gif

What's that movie Jeff mentioned where the monster turns people's heads into jack o'lanterns with maggots coming out? I saw it once on Svengoolie as a kid but I can never remember what it was.

Has to be Halloween III. I know this movie gets mocked for not having Michael Myers in it but I love it so god damn much.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
I have always wanted to see them do more slow paced stuff. Like Heroes of Might and Magic. I'm sure Austin knows how rad that game series is, there was a new one released recently even! Or like X-Com. Let them get attached to the soldiers and then see them killed brutally before the 3rd mission.

Is this the biggest collection of "famous people in a plot together" that the AssCreeds have ever had?

Also boy I can't wait to see what ultra loose thread they use to shoehorn all these people together.

Side note, someone should let Bread know he's been raising potatoes all along.

9c1cb996d70f67c4e3920b61a4d3384e.png

My suggestions for what GB should play at some point.

• Point Blank(PS1)
  • Samurai Western(PS2)
  • Rival Schools(PS1)
  • Vib Ribbon(PS1)
  • Psi-Ops(PS2/Xbox)
  • Gitaroo Man(PS2)
  • Shadow of Rome(PS2)
  • Blood Will Tell(PS2)
  • Rhythm Heaven Fever(Wii)
  • Fire Pro Wrestling Returns(PS2)
  • Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast(PS2)
  • Metal Slug Anthology(PS2/Wii)
  • Heavenly Guardian(PS2)
  • Darkwatch(PS2/Xbox)
  • Heatseeker(PS2)
  • Gregory Horror Show(PS2)
  • Disaster Report(PS2)
  • Sky Odyssey(PS2)
  • Dogstation(PS2)
  • Fear Effect (PS1)
  • Breakdown(Xbox)
  • Bishi Bashi Special(PS1)

Bacon

Didn't Patrick and Ryan do a bombastica...or something of Friday the 13th? I remember that being a good video. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom