• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar FC

I really didn't enjoy Dan for about his first month at GB, don't really know why. I probably just thought he was really dumb (which he is). But I came around fairly quickly and he is one of my favorite duders now for sure.

I really didn't enjoy Dan for about his first month at GB, don't really know why. I probably just thought he was really dumb (which he is). But I came around fairly quickly and he is one of my favorite duders now for sure.

True, Dan definitely has a few weak points, but his strong points are very strong.

Mario Party got me to sub and that was probably a Dan idea so by default for me he's amazing. Plus he's also responsible for MGScanlon which is the best.

There's something great about Dan just sitting in front of a camera, drinking a beer and shooting the shit while on the other end Patrick is just throwing shit at a wall until it sticks

Sorry, do you have a "How to set this up" guide? I did it a while ago but uninstalled it because I never ended up using it.

Its been a while since I did it, but as far as I can remember download livestreamer from here https://github.com/chrippa/livestreamer/releases and make sure you download VLC as well since that's what it streams through.

How I open the streams is to go to the command line (cmd in your search function), then type in "livestreamer twitch.tv/patrickklepek best" and it'll open through VLC.

Lijik

Dan saying he hasnt tried the beefy 5 layer on periscope is CRAZY to me

Dan if youre reading this - you gotta try it

CRP5CrlUcAExBV0.png:large

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I have patrick playing the level on one screen and dan watching the stream that's like a million years back while counting his taco bell calories

help

kingocfs

He's starting to crack.

'CANNON I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU'
'Answer the question cannon!'

Tomorrow we'll find out that new article he sent to kotaku was just filled with 'cannon cannon cannon'.

Yeah he's losing it. I honestly don't even know what he is even trying right now.

Brashnir

Has Problem.

Not Enough Room On Left To Pick Up Trampoline.

Always Pushes Trampoline Launcher Further Left.

This is unfathomable.

hamchan

Does anyone else think it's very obvious what he has to do?

I mean, he knows there is a p-switch. He knows what the layout of the coins at the start looks like. It obviously makes a path to the POW block when you his that p-switch. He knows there's a star in the ? block. This can get you through the fire wheels. He knows that you can ride a POW block to get into doors because he did it in the Giant Bomb Level 2, so logically you have to take that POW block from the start of the level to the trampoline section.

Basically, I'm really surprised he can't even get through this first part, since I think Dan left a lot of tells about what to do. I don't know why Patrick kept thinking all the tells was Dan just messing with him.

EDIT: He figured it out thank god.

Brashnir

he mentioned bringing the pow block back at some point

but instead of doing it he just kept theorising

He also solved his "The Cannon Is Too Far Left" problem, and has yet to realize that he did so because he keeps pushing it farther left instead of right.

Tubobutts

What if Patrick already solved it and is now pretending to be confused to stretch this out over the full three days?

Follow the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom