• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

valeo

The baby voice reminds me of bad Adam Sandler movies. Instant migraine.

btw I havent seen the solution - can he kill the Bones when he has the star + jumping off pow block?

No one in the world feeling themselves as much as Dan right now.

Every time I hear people talk about Taken King and how great it is and how it fixed stuff it just sounds like over a years worth of buyers regret bubbling to the service and trying to let it all out now, 'No you don't understand what me and Destiny have!'

Eh, I have no personal attachment to the game and only bought TTK, but I thought it was good. I wouldn't call it great, but there were times I had a lot of fun with it.

Houndi101

At this point, I want Patrick to win just so Dan can't use that insufferable baby voice any longer.

2709857-0767708386-27032.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
Yes, but for some reason he doesn't understand that he just knocks the cannon down with the goomba like he was doing last night.
That's terrrrible hahaha. Is there any hope he goes back to that? Sure seems like not.
Because that traps the trampoline to the left when he needs it on the right side.
Ahhh, nevermind then. There's still hope!

I actually forgot the solution to the dry bones.

Ketch

paxamania 2016: a shadowy figure descends from the rafters and hits dan in the face with a brick. turns out the figure is Patrick in "the crow" make up and the brick has POW written on it with permanent marker.

then as he exits patrick puts the brick down stands on it, and opens to the door to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom