• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lijik

Basically, I'm really surprised he can't even get through this first part, since I think Dan left a lot of tells about what to do. I don't know why Patrick kept thinking all the tells was Dan just messing with him.

Dans plan to fuck with patrick's "everything has a logical reason to be here" thought process by adding in a bunch of elaborate red herrings broke Patrick so hard he started to think everything was a red herring.

I still dont know what he was trying to accomplish with the goomba/pswitch

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Dans plan to fuck with patrick's "everything has a logical reason to be here" thought process by adding in a bunch of elaborate red herrings broke Patrick so hard he started to think everything was a red herring.

I still dont know what he was trying to accomplish with the goomba/pswitch

I think he said he was trying to bounce one off the other, he thought the p-switch alone wasn't high enough to get into the door.

mintyice

Imagine if you were a mod here instead.

black-guy-gif-star-trek.gif

jb1234

Especially since he had to use a POW block to get into a door in Dan's LAST level. He's just overthinking the hell out of this.

i don't know if patrick remembers the star is there

i feel like that's gonna be the last truly "tricky" thing he has to realize, the rest is all not too hard to figure out

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Every time I hear people talk about Taken King and how great it is and how it fixed stuff it just sounds like over a years worth of buyers regret bubbling to the service and trying to let it all out now, 'No you don't understand what me and Destiny have!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom