• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #17 | Baby Dan Wyckert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan's extra life plans sound amazing, hope it happens.

I hope Jeff is a part of it. It's not Extra Life without sleepy Jeff.

What were the plans? I just shut the streams off because I gotta go to bed soon.

He wants to spend like 12 hours making a monster of a Mario Maker level with the viewers. Beta testing it and everything live. The regular Mario Maker streams are limited to 90 minutes or so.

Lijik

if patrick doesnt actually figure it out tonight he might lose this because every time he comes back to the level after an extended period of time he winds up going down the wrong rabbit hole that leads him astray for way too long

Wait, so what's the intended solution then? The original solution video is now private, so I can only find the exploit one.

Put down the pow block under the dry bones, then run out and get the star, timed such that you get back when the dry bones is at the bottom of his flight.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
PAGDgNe.jpg

Brashnir

He solved that one quick. Now just gotta execute.

Edit - Also, should call it a night so he can finish tomorrow night for maximum charity time.

hamchan

Was actually admiring Patrick's Blade Runner-esque speech and then Dan mocking it with his baby voice made me laugh out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom