• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jams775

Man I hope jiff Keighley makes money on this show and does it again another year. It's gotten way better than the last and 100x better than the Spike ones.

WHITE VAPE SMOKE

C3thLjW.png

For new page.

I thought he's made some comments about sjws or something? I could very easily be mixing a few things up.

Eh, don't think so. In regards to his new game atleast, he's been outspoken about getting the ethnicities represented 'right'(Atleast in regards to one of the characters) iirc, so if he was joking about sjws it was probably sarcastic in tone.

Jams775

Wow rockband vr. I wonder if they'll include the part where your bass player drinks up the bands tab and then refuses to pay his part and drunkenly complaining about not being the lead guitar player.

Want to get me on board for Rock Band VR? Add pro guitar support. I mean does playing in front of a bad CD crowd really add that much to the experience?

Jintor

man you know what fuck it i'm going to be excited about psychonauts 2. it was the first game i ever had to go to a lot of trouble to track down for pc pre digital distribution. i managed to get tim schafer's email off a chain response trying to find it in australia. i love that game so much.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
man you know what fuck it i'm going to be excited about psychonauts 2. it was the first game i ever had to go to a lot of trouble to track down for pc pre digital distribution. i managed to get tim schafer's email off a chain response trying to find it in australia. i love that game so much.

It's the best double fine game.

I wouldn't be opposed to crowdfunding it honestly.

Jams775

I wonder if playing in front of a fake crowd could trigger some anxiety for people who have trouble with being in front of crowds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom