• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

AElFI18.gif

This is why you shouldn't repost my gifs on reddit. Those guys ain't right in the head.

Are we posting cute animals now to make up for myggen's filth? Here's my three kittens that are about 3 months old now.

It doesn't get any better than this.
Kitty!

Scoops, Brad, and V-Dawg carried the site for a good while early in the CBSi days when Jeff and Ryan were in meetings 24/7 outside of shows. They did some work.
I see my knowledge of GB lore is lacking.

They all do good work. Except Rorie, who does great work.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Man I booted up Mario maker. Haven't played the game in a few months and I wanted to verify the quality of levels in 100 Mario challenge. Everything was shit. Even after skips the replacements were basura.

I expected some quality based on the GOTY discussion.

Man I booted up Mario maker. Haven't played the game in a few months and I wanted to verify the quality of levels in 100 Mario challenge. Everything was shit. Even after skips the replacements were basura.

Only quality you'll find is by following people you know.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member

That the game is not that great for actually playing good Mario levels got shut down pretty quickly during the deliberations. Jeff said the levels have improved a lot since release and you can skip them easily, while Brad focused on you having to go outside the game for levels. It's probably its biggest weakness of it, though.

daydream

Banned
you know, that dan gif really reminds me of the muppets

seriously, that's exactly how the characters in muppets or sesame street would move/dance/look

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
sl1 run or bust

the way it's meant to be played ^tm

not totally serious

daydream

Banned
not to interrupt soft drink talk but the idea of potentially seeing the new feature dan and jeff have been cooking up in the coming week is pretty exciting

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I need to find some root beer in Ireland and finally try it. I've been wondering what it tastes like since reading peanuts comics as a child.

Not Your Father's is actually an alcoholic beverage made to taste like root beer, not root beer with alcohol added. It's still damn good.

Did we have this conversation already? I feel like we did...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom