• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it's a SaltyBet Hour with Dan and Jeff

Where they watch SaltyBet

And comment over it

Never bet on Judas

I went all in on Judas, he went up against a fighter with a 20% chance of victory, Judas at 100% victory over 6 matches, Judas lost. I lost all my money.

My favorite is Sprecher's, but I think that's just a northern Midwest thing.

it is, in theory, but I've bought it out in VA. their orange cream soda is legit.

Not Your Father's is actually an alcoholic beverage made to taste like root beer, not root beer with alcohol added. It's still damn good.

Did we have this conversation already? I feel like we did...

you and I did anyway. Yeah, it's a root beer flavored beer, not an alcoholic root beer. not that it really matters if you like the taste.

That mission sucked, but the worst mission in MGSV is still
the last Quiet mission
. Seriously, that mission can go to hell. As someone who built pure stealth and was doing just fine, having that pop out of a sudden was like a cruel joke.
Yup on all counts. Both are awfully shoved in, the latter far more so.

popo

In honour of Jeff I tried - and failed - to make to through more than half an hour of Fast & Furious 6. This makes 5 out of 6 of the movies in this franchise that I have failed to finish (I remember the first one being okay way back when it came out). Maybe when Fast 7 comes to TV I will have a revelation of why Jeff likes this series (and why they make so much money at the box office).

That's the one everyone had trouble with right? It was an easy go for me because
I just used D-Walker & eliminated everyone in less than a minute lol
I was very surprised to see how many people had gripes with it on here.

That's when MGSV taught me that people just don't know how to experiment anymore.

In honour of Jeff I tried - and failed - to make to through more than half an hour of Fast & Furious 6. This makes 5 out of 6 of the movies in this franchise that I have failed to finish (I remember the first one being okay way back when it came out). Maybe when Fast 7 comes to TV I will have a revelation of why Jeff likes this series (and why they make so much money at the box office).

It's nuts!

Tubobutts

I agree with this. It's so sweet it hurts my stomach and the alcohol portion tastes really cheap. I'd rather take a shot and sip on a regular root beer.
Hey, Data West nice avvy.

I think I like it because I don't like beer at all. But I have also mixed whiskey and root beer so what do I know?

They should talk over the E3 2001 Sony Presser.

I wish they did the Sony E3 2013 conference live. Was the Gamescom conference (a few months later) their first talk over video? It's definitely the first I watched and will probably never be topped due to Brad loosing it when the camera went all haywire.

I wish they did the Sony E3 2013 conference. Was the Gamescom conference (a few months later) their first talk over video? It's definitely the first I watched and will probably never be topped due to Brad loosing it when the camera went all haywire.

we got one of the all time best giant bomb videos from them actually being there, but yeah, that would've been a real crazy one.

i think the first talk-over was either the ps4 or xbox one announcment event, whichever was first.

Oh, right. I remember that. I didn't watch that live. Man, I forgot Ryan was a part of that. Rewatching those E3 2013 Aftershows (as awesome as they were- especially the night when Adam Boyes one-upped Microsoft's bringing over the XB1 controller by bringing a PS4 controller AND a PS4, while also giving NeoGAF owner Evilore an early copy of The Last of Us), they are really bittersweet to watch.

Oh, right. I remember that. I didn't watch that live. Man, I forgot Ryan was a part of that. Rewatching those E3 2013 Aftershows (as awesome as they were- especially the night when Adam Boyes one-upped Microsoft's bringing over the XB1 controller by bringing a PS4 controller AND a PS4, while also giving NeoGAF owner Evilore an early copy of The Last of Us), they are really bittersweet to watch.

yeah it's devastating rewatching that stuff remembering that it was less than a month before he passed.

2.5 years later and it's still crushing and I never even met the dude

Man, what if they talked over the Royal Rumble? It'd be tough, because people would have to sync their talk with the WWE Network stream, but how goddamn awesome would that be?

KorrZ

Yeah that was the first thing that just hit me click on that video. Damn :( I miss the dude a lot for having never met him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom