• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strax

Myggen

May I request the Mario talk in the end of podcast to be uploaded to youtube?

Also I 100% agree with Jeff.

edit: wtf is with the sound in the last 3-4 mins

IIO8rtI.gif

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Oh man, I love how one of the steam reviewers of american truck simulator gave it a negative score because as an american trucker the game actually doesn't simulate the drive enough for him.

I don't mean love it in an ironic way either, just fascinated, because from what I know of trucking the last thing I want to do on my off-time is to simulate more trucking.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man, I love how one of the steam reviewers of american truck simulator gave it a negative score because as an american trucker the game actually doesn't simulate the drive enough for him.

I don't mean love it in an ironic way either, just fascinated, because from what I know of trucking the last thing I want to do on my off-time is to simulate more trucking.
It's the German pleasure

Xater

Ok, but really, what is Firewatch? First person adventure?

The Firewatch pitch: What if we made a Telltale game in first person?

Asks not to ask what Firewatch is.

Posts description with the word 'mystery' right there.

That's why I made the joke. It's kind of a terrible description because it doesn't tell you what kind of game it is. It could still be a shooter for all I know.

Xater

Firewatch: Gone Home: Gone Wild

I always saw Firewatch as Gone Home with more 'game' added to it.

It does seem more linear than Gone Home though. I kinda remember Gone Home being almost completely explorable from the get go. Plus it has the dialogue system in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom