• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
One thing that Euro Truck does better is the music.

Isn't it like an assortment of european internet radio channels?

Oh man, what if we can tune in to some weirdass conservative talk show in the american version?

Can I listen to rush limbaugh as I drive my truck?

gone home appears to be completely open from the get go but it's very much a narrow and gated experience

Yeah, it definitely sets you on a path that's needed to follow if you don't know how to open stuff. At the same time you can beat the game in 1 minute, so open but not really?

Not liking Mario 3 is just..... god dammit Jeff.

Xater

Oh man, what if we can tune in to some weirdass conservative talk show in the american version?

For the authentic American trucking experience it should be only that and country music.

Not liking Mario 3 is just..... god dammit Jeff.

Hey, just further proof that Jeff's taste is actually the worst.

I can't talk too much shit about Mario hate though because I'm in a weird state where the 3D Mario's never really latched on to me outside of Sunshine and 3D Land. 64 and the first Galaxy I've given a lot of tries, but the games just don't hit with me for some odd reason. 64 especially, I felt so weird not really liking it at the time.

World>3>Sunshine>2

i've never done a legit run of Mario 3. well now that i think about it, i've never done a legit run of mario 1-3 but only Mario 3 really bothers me.

also, the only mainline Megaman games i've finished are 1 and 8, strangely enough. Maybe i'll pick up the Legacy collection on the 3ds when it comes out and finally plow through those games.

ETS2 just basically had a shoutcast client in it or something iirc. you could just drop m3u files in the browser. I had rainwave and some other stuff in there

Xater

Wait is this Gemini thing actually Heroes related? Wait Heroes is still going?!

First season of Heroes was good. After that it was a trainwreck.

Yes, it's a tie-in for the new show that was already canceled. No idea why they thought it was a good idea to revive that show. The original series jumped the shark early one, everyone hates it and it got canceled. Now you have real comic book properties on TV in actually good shows, so I have no idea who that new Heroes thing was for.

I finished Bionic Commando 2009.

Yo, jeff, i dont know what hunkadunk you were on when you gave this game 4 stars. Shit is barely scrapping into 3 stars territory for me. Let me go check out that review again to see how the heck it got such a high score

Xater

I finished Bionic Commando 2009.

Yo, jeff, i dont know what hunkadunk you were on when you gave this game 4 stars. Shit is barely scrapping into 3 stars territory for me. Let me go check out that review again to see how the heck it got such a high score

Except for the swinging mechanic it's not a good game at all.

Except for the swinging mechanic it's not a good game at all.

It's also got some major issues with checkpoints that made me want to drop the game entirely a few times. Meh.

any game with a grappling hook gets an automatic 4 stars

The whole time i was playing it i just kept wondering how much more fun i could be having playing Just Cause 2/3 instead. At least Avalanche got that you need a large sandbox to use your grappling hook with. These narrow stages with fog and water and irradiated walls and shit make getting around a pain in the ass and is the opposite of what i want out of a game with a grappling hook

Are there any "expert" players on youtube for Darkest Dungeon? I'd like to see some more gameplay but a few I've watched just don't seem to get how the game works.

Actually I'd love to have an Alex stream of DD considering how many hours he put into it.

Zaph

That girl fighter ql on the site is surprisingly good. Disney should do something like that with all the Princesses (without the fan service obvs).

Giant Bomb XX | The Anime Button Got Pushed

popo

That lo-fi ending to the bombcast made me realise how committed they are to never again losing a podcast and having to rerecord.

Not only do they have two recordings going from the mics but they have an emergency external bootsie recording going on an ipad or something.

It worked. I wonder if Vinny will implement more redundancy on their end after last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom