• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuchs

How long does it take them to archive today's playdate? I'll be home in two hours and I'm in need for some GBeast shenanigans to watch, so that would be perfect. Or is it possible to rewind the stream while it's streaming?

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Awesome to see them going back to Phantasagoria. I loved the previous ones, and hopefully this heralds the return of the Bakalar.

How long does it take them to archive today's playdate? I'll be home in two hours and I'm in need for some GBeast shenanigans to watch, so that would be perfect. Or is it possible to rewind the stream while it's streaming?

you should be fine checking out the managed stream link in the OP since we all know there wont be another livestream till friday afternoon

tchocky

You can rewind while they are streaming.

I'm too lazy to post that Bakalar gif so I'm trusting someone else to do it.

Couldn't find it... So here's a gif of another favorite friend of Giant Bomb named Jeff!

tumblr_n3yfr3hnQJ1rys6fno3_400.gif

I have a feeling that GBWest will get the studio/quicklook room situation sorted out right around the time PAX East content drought will roll around.

(Actually, I'm sure they're wanting to put out content more than anybody and that dealing with this move has been not the most fun for them as far as content production goes.)

I got to the Gamestop segment on the Beastcast. I'm so glad I wasn't driving when listening to that segment because I was laughing so unbelievably hard.

New Vinny is too much, I can't take this.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
That Heroes game actually looks pretty fun. It will probably end up being the third best fps released this year

It also just might end up being better than the TV show. Not exactly a high bar from what I've heard, considering it's already cancelled again before the game even came out.

But hey, how about those 12 or so episodes where Heroes wasn't terrible? 2005 was good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom