• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionicpuppy

Giant Bomb Producter/Bufu Caster
I like how Vinny called that Heroes game really easy when he has it set to easy.

You know, I checked because I could have sworn I left it on normal and noticed at around 4:00 minutes I accidentally switch it when I am checking my controls. It's still pretty easy on normal though, but I think I'd hate it if it were hard.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Gonna send them my son so we can find out who the true best Bomber dad is.

That can already be decided on the next Us vs Them with Jason and Vinny
header.jpg

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Yeah, though I'm sure he's glad to have it so that he doesn't have to worry about buying it out of a collector's obsession.

It doesn't seem like he's trying to have a full set, just characters from series he gives a shit about.

Though granted, seeing how much of a nintendo fanboy he is it seems to be "every series other than pokemon".

Why do people think that he's trying to wink wink nudge nudge a greninja anyway?

It doesn't seem like he's trying to have a full set, just characters from series he gives a shit about.

Though granted, seeing how much of a nintendo fanboy he is it seems to be "every series other than pokemon".

Why do people think that he's trying to wink wink nudge nudge a greninja anyway?

He said something along the lines of "If you see me buy a Greninja then you know it's out of control". I don't think that's a wink wink at all.

Myggen

You know, I checked because I could have sworn I left it on normal and noticed at around 4:00 minutes I accidentally switch it when I am checking my controls. It's still pretty easy on normal though, but I think I'd hate it if it were hard.

Playing a game like that on the easiest difficulty probably makes for the most entertaining QL anyway, since it's all about fucking around in the world.

SomberOwl

So what does everyone think of Unravel? It looks charming. I'm betting all/most of the outlets are going to review it really high because it's aesthetic. They will say it's so "charming" and "adorable". "Cough" IGN "Cough". Anyway I hope it turns out good. That dude that was presenting it at E3 or where ever makes me want this game to succeed alone.

Myggen

So what does everyone think of Unravel? It looks charming. I'm betting all/most of the outlets are going to review it really high because it's aesthetic. They will say it's so "charming" and "adorable". "Cough" IGN "Cough". Anyway I hope it turns out good. That dude that was presenting it at E3 or where ever makes me want this game to succeed alone.

Not very interested in the game but I need an Alex QL of it.

I dont own a Wii U and I only have a 2DS which I havent played in about a year.

Can I buy the Wii Fit trainer Amibo because I think its kind of goofy?

BearPawB

Banned

It looks like yarn limbo.
I love limbo. But I think I'm a little cold on puzzle platformers right now

Playing a game like that on the easiest difficulty probably makes for the most entertaining QL anyway, since it's all about fucking around in the world.

I almost always play dumb fuck-around games like that on the easiest difficulty. let me be an invincible agent of chaos.

Myggen

I almost always play dumb fuck-around games like that on the easiest difficulty. let me be an invincible agent of chaos.

Yeah, like Dan once mentioned, Wolfenstein New Order is a perfect game like that. Just set it to easy and go around fucking shit up.

Edit: Double post.

Yeah, like Dan once mentioned, Wolfenstein New Order is a perfect game like that. Just set it to easy and go around fucking shit up.

that game was great both ways. Played it on one of the harder ones and did all stealth and then went back on baby difficulty and annihilated everything.

that game was great both ways. Played it on one of the harder ones and did all stealth and then went back on baby difficulty and annihilated everything.

Man, that just reminds me how fucking good that game was. The stealth was good enough to be rewarding and fun, but you were still badass enough to gloriously murder the hell out of everyone if things went south. I should probably replay it.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
yeah hopefully we find out what machine games are up to at Bethesda E3

I was watching something (might've been Colin and Greg Live- can't remember), but a viewer wondered if Machine Games should move on from Wolfenstein and reboot Quake. I personally think it's too early for them to abandon Wolfenstein, considering it (and its DLC) was quite well received. But if they did move on to Quake, I'm sure Brad would get excited. I think it would be neat (provided Activision doesn't hold the rights anymore) if Bethesda had one of their studios reboot Heretic/Hexen.

popo

All this parenting talk from Vinny and Jason clearly show that they want us to send them our offspring.

I don't have a kid to send them. My gf has a kid but I asked her and she said no. :'(

If it helps I could spunk in an envelope and send them that, they could keep it in Fridge-kun in case they need kids in the future.

Fridge-kun wasn't a weird gift though, it's probably something they would have never bothered to get themselves, it's not some trash GAF found in their closets, and the guys use it all the time.

BearPawB

Banned
Fridge-kun wasn't a weird gift though, it's probably something they would have never bothered to get themselves, it's not some trash GAF found in their closets, and the guys use it all the time.

they work in a big corporate office
with soda machines all over the place
and break rooms with full size fridges.

They could have gottten one just as easily as anything else

"greninja isnt a weird gift. Dan would have never bothered to get it himself. it isn't some trash gaf found in their closet. Dan will display it in his collection proudly!"

BAD soda machines, and you can't trust common fridges

it gives them a safe-ish place to store weird drinks people send them, which is literally the foundation the site was built on

I'm not backing down on this

BearPawB

Banned
BAD soda machines, and you can't trust common fridges

it gives them a safe-ish place to store weird drinks people send them, which is literally the foundation the site was built on

I'm not backing down on this

I love fridge-kun

It was an amazing/heartfelt gift.

But that doesn't make it any different than any other gift that gets sent in. (outside of just someones garage sale level crap)

Myggen

I think the fridge was more brought up because there's people here who are critical of others sending them shit that's too expensive, not just sending them junk. And we sent them something pretty expensive and was excited by it, so it all seems a bit silly.

I don't konw about the others, but I'm almost positive that Rorie loves Fridge-Kun at least.

I'm pretty sure he genuinely doesn't give a shit about greninja.

Oh he will soon...

Like they said, it works great at making funny fun times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom