• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #19 | Patrick Wins 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

5YDUlYC.png

LiK

watching the Ghost in the Shell Unfinished and man, they're so not into the game that they're talking about wrestling lol

popo

If I remember correctly, Fridge-kun was less a gift and more an apology for the community being asshats. Least he deserved really.

Sort of the opposite of Dan, who is rewarded for his behaviour
with useless plastic toys

Myggen

Changing a little, have any of you guys sent something to the crew?

I sent them a fridge once.

If I remember correctly, Fridge-kun was less a gift and more an apology for the community being asshats. Least he deserved really.

Sort of the opposite of Dan, who is rewarded for his behaviour
with useless plastic toys

It was, but it was still a gift. It always seems a bit judgemental to me when people single out for example the guy who sent Patrick a PC. We know nothing about that guy's money situation, why he sent it etc. Just saying that everyone sends shit for attention is too dismissive to me when I know how much people care about the site.

(No, I didn't sent that PC :p)

that's right, I forgot about that.

it's sad that we're so much nicer than the official comments/forums a lot of the time

hamchan

If people are going to send them garbage anyways I'd rather they get useful garbage that are targeted towards their needs like Greninja and Fridge-chan.

Myggen

If people are going to send them garbage anyways I'd rather they get useful garbage that are targeted towards their needs like Greninja and Fridge-chan.

It's a shame people have sent them pretty much all the Norwegian candy I can think of throughout the years. That's probably what I would've sent them.

Myggy, you're late :X

I know, but he didn't post a link to it!

At least you're not at like 1000 posts like some crazy people
Myggen
used to be.

fancymofoyvyvx.gif

popo

Has Drew been in anything this week? I wonder if he did get jury duty after all. He could be sequestered in a cheap motel somewhere for a hot murder trial.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Has Drew been in anything this week? I wonder if he did get jury duty after all. He could be sequestered in a cheap motel somewhere for a hot murder trial.

There's a MGS coming up, but they could have recorded that eons ago.
But it's not like Drew is....in....a lot of stuff.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I actually just got jury duty. I showed up, signed in, lady came in 5 minutes later and dismissed us all. My work pays me for it, so I basically got a free day off. I'm on call for jury duty for the next 2 weeks, though.

popo

I actually just got jury duty. I showed up, signed in, lady came in 5 minutes later and dismissed us all. My work pays me for it, so I basically got a free day off. I'm on call for jury duty for the next 2 weeks, though.

I wish UK was like that. We don't have jury selection so if you get called you are pretty much guaranteed to be there for at least a week. If you get a short trial (less than a week) then you can get put back in to the pool and have to do another one.

I did it years ago and didn't like the job I had - so I didn't mind. Got talking to some guy who pulled a big trial and was in his third month. He was convinced that his employers would find a way to sack him when he eventually returned to work.

Tubobutts

I prefer when people send them garbage instead of stuff they would actually want because it's funny to me. And then I feel bad when people send in expensive stuff that they never use. But I've never sent them anything.

Speaking of garbage I now have two Amiibos.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I prefer when people send them garbage instead of stuff they would actually want because it's funny to me. And then I feel bad when people send in expensive stuff that they never use. But I've never sent them anything.

Speaking of garbage I now have two Amiibos.

if they're on the list you know where to send 'em

I don't know how i feel that I spend the majority of my day with this thread open in a tab and I'm not even close to the top of the wall of shame

i dont know if i should feel good or bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom