• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.

I've been saving up for something around $1700, so I might not be someone you want to listen to.

As someone that doesn't really know much about headphones... What does a $400 or $1700 look like? I'm sure my ears couldn't tell the difference, but I could see why someone would love the best headphones out there.

As someone that doesn't really know much about headphones... What does a $400 or $1700 look like? I'm sure my ears couldn't tell the difference, but I could see why someone would love the best headphones out there.

Aaaaanybody would tell the difference between $100 and $400 headphones, but I can't really speak to the truly high-end stuff.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I should have clarified that you were disqualified from answering.

While I have your attention though, what is your primary amp of choice?

Chord mojo, but depending on what you're using it for a schitt magni/modi combo or a O2 amp/dac should be perfectly fine and be much cheaper.

What are you getting BTW?

Not something worth the difference in price, at that point you're buying entirely based on tuning and sound preferences instead of sheer technical ability.

Ketch

Ok dmx bmx xxx is a mini game where there's 5 lanes set up like excite bikes and you pick a duder on a bike and then mash the A button to race a naked dmx on his own bike.... And then at the end it just randomly picks a winner despite the outcome of the race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom