• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, haven't you already though?

2663913-dont.gif

Yes.

Finally unfollowed Tested. What a shitty website it has become.

I still enjoy Tested, but Norm said something last week that just made me shake my head. They talked about the just announced Respawn developed Star Wars game and he said it was probably going to be released to coincide with Rogue One (coming out this December). The Visceral developed Star Wars game (which was announced much further back than the Respawn game) doesn't seem to be releasing this year, so why would Respawn's? Also, Respawn has Titanfall 2 out this fall, so I doubt they'd release two games at the same time.

:( i miss old tested and screened daily
Me too. New Tested sucks.
I still enjoy Tested, but Norm said something last week that just made me shake my head. They talked about the just announced Respawn developed Star Wars game and he said it was probably going to be released to coincide with Rogue One (coming out this December). The Visceral developed Star Wars game (which was announced much further back than the Respawn game) doesn't seem to be releasing this year, so why would Respawn's? Also, Respawn has Titanfall 2 out this fall, so I doubt they'd release two games at the same time.
They rarely talk about games on the podcast, so it doesn't surprise me that they don't really know what they're talking about.
I forgot to cancel my premium sub. only good when Will was there.
Was premium ever worth it on Tested? I swore it off when they didn't give Whiskey premium members a free month or anything.

LiK

Me too. New Tested sucks.

They rarely talk about games on the podcast, so it doesn't surprise me that they don't really know what they're talking about.

Was premium ever worth it on Tested? I swore it off when they didn't give Whiskey premium members a free month or anything.

I subbed for the sculpting video feature cuz I was in the mood to sculpt stuff. the videos were alright. didn't watch past the first two. i'll probably just download them and cancel autorenew.

The first instant people start moving in "Push Me, Pull You" produces a feeling of disgust more visceral and intense than perhaps I've ever felt before.

JonCha

Tonight's going to be my first Mario Party Party experience.

I'm scared. Its reputation precedes it.

The moment-to-moment chat is a bit boring but there will inevitably be some hllarious highlights, and that's what you're waiting for.

Edit: also realised my renewal date is 20th May so definitely going to take advantage of the sale atm.

Is there a way to watch streams live on the GB Video Buddy app and then cast that to a Chromecast?

I've been trying to find a good solution to this for so long. Is there anything preventing the developer from adding that capability?

I have a Nexus 7 tablet that I use for Chromecasting things, but the browsers video player is garbage and when I Chromecast live shows, it stars from the beginning (like, luchadeer screen for 30 minutes beginning) without any controls to fast forward.

So basically I don't get to watch live premium shows on my TV.

Hindl

Is anyone else having trouble playing videos? Both in chat and on any of the QL I see the player with the thumbnail, but there's no actual play button and I can't change any of the settings.

Nvm had to reinstall ad blocker on Chrome and didn't disable it on giant bomb

Alt+F1: 80 - Spanish GP Prerace 2016

BRAKING NEWS: F1 can be a ruthless place. But fear not, because we're reminiscing about good times with Pastor, daydreaming of a wonderful NASCAR future, and drinking on a boat with Eddie Jordan.

How am I supposed to play Unch4ted and watch The Mario Party at the same time? Neither of these can possibly wait

I stopped at the worst time ever, the chapter I'm at ended in a HOLY SHIT kind of way.

I stopped at the worst time ever, the chapter I'm at ended in a HOLY SHIT kind of way.

I ended last night in a seemingly perfect spot:
just washed ashore from the boat crash in the storm.
But man I'm itching to to get out of work early to go home and play more. Holy shit moments incoming?

I have beer, cider, stout, whisky, pizza, bratwurst, crisps AND the fizzy kind of Haribo.

I'm ready for a Party! (but my stomache isn't ready for the coming explosion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom