• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan use to push to like 6pm and later.

I don't think it's been late compared to what it has in the past, but it seems late compared to when they record especially when you compare it to the Beastcast. I think having it later after they record puts it closer to the Beastcast which makes it just weirder to have 2 podcast without distancing them more.

It is still pretty early Tuesday for them, he gets it up around like 1pm or something most of the time. So I don't really think it is that much of an issue for them personally.

Membership sale literally a week after mine auto renews. Great.

Well, does anyone want my coupon code? It's completely useless to me since shipping to Canada costs more than $15.

Do people really think that the bombcast has been late lately?

You guys don't remember the ryan years do you.

I don't think it's been late compared to what it has in the past, but it seems late compared to when they record especially when you compare it to the Beastcast. I think having it later after they record puts it closer to the Beastcast which makes it just weirder to have 2 podcast without distancing them more.

Gurrry

I was paying 5 dollars a month for premium and just bought the year for 30. So in the end, they pretty much got the entire price out of me anyway. But I guess I got 1.4 years worth of subs in the end for the same price.. so thats good!

I just hope they keep doing power bombcasts. I realllllly want them to bring back unplugged. There are so many amazing board games now a days that I would love to see the guys play.

TraBuch

Banned
Oh shit. I somehow missed the news that Netflix renewed the best show with a terrible name for a second season.

You guys should totally watch Scrotal Recall.

Zaph

Only Pitchford could turn Dan into a MOBA defender

wDkrwn7.png

Smite seems to have a pretty loyal fanbase. I wonder if he'd feel that way after playing that and Paragon.
Those games are at least 3rd person, Battleborn is first person with a really narrow FOV which seems awful for a MOBA. Top down would still be better of course but having the increased awareness from 3rd person definitely helps make those games more enjoyable.

killroy87

Those games are at least 3rd person, Battleborn is first person with a really narrow FOV which seems awful for a MOBA. Top down would still be better of course but having the increased awareness from 3rd person definitely helps make those games more enjoyable.

Yeah, I'm not defending Battleborn, but I feel like his problem is more to do with Battleborn being poorly design, than it is of Battleborn being FPS. I'm sure there's a competent way to handle a MOBA in first-person, even if Battleborn isn't it.

Scizzy

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I forgot I had the sound off when I renewed my subscription and I missed 50% of the celebration.

Patryn

I'll be blown away if any of them play enough of it for a review.

I feel like Dan really feels compelled to review the bigger games, so I honestly wouldn't be shocked if he gets a review out.

I think it's a holdover from his days at Game Informer. He hasn't really adopted the GB mindset of only reviewing a game once in a blue moon.

kiguel182

Watching the Snooker QL and it's so weird/funny how they treat Europe like this homogenous thing.

Also, apparently I don't know what snooker is. I don't know what I played anymore. It was either billiard or poll. I'm very confused right now.

Looking forward to finally trying Overwatch. Everybody is hyping it up like Gabbo.

It's fun! The controls feel good and the heroes are diverse but simple enough to learn in a few minutes (at least in how their abilities work...using them well is a different thing entirely). Their designs are great, too.

Watching the Snooker QL and it's so weird/funny how they treat Europe like this homogenous thing.

Also, apparently I don't know what snooker is. I don't know what I played anymore. It was either billiard or poll. I'm very confused right now.

I assume that's intential. England = Europe.

justjim89

Awww man, this music brings me back.

Apparently this'll only be an Alex and Austin joint according to Alex's twitter. No Vinny to enjoy all the wrestling silliness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom