• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraBuch

Banned
I've beaten it twice, just saying that when I went to download Persona 3, I saw DDS and DS and immediately had the urge. But then after beating those, I'd go play Nocturne again, and then Strange Journey and SMT 4, and then maybe the Devil Survivor games.

I JUST DON'T HAVE THE TIME!

I've beaten it twice, just saying that when I went to download Persona 3, I saw DDS and DS and immediately had the urge. But then after beating those, I'd go play Nocturne again, and then Strange Journey and SMT 4, and then maybe the Devil Survivor games.

I JUST DON'T HAVE THE TIME!

I know that feeling, every time I've replayed P4 Golden I end up wanting to play Persona 3 almost immediately after I'm done. God knows what that's going to be like once P5 is out.

skynidas

Banned
i read that nicolas cage is alex's real father.
mrcage.jpg
2186936-540579_10151555221755315_506460314_23853405_1146792846_n.jpg

Myggen

The overuse of the word "painful" about watching people play video games on the internet has almost made that word lose all meaning for me.

Rewatching the video I'm pretty sure that the golf coach's cell phone did in fact fall off the cliff (which is kind of lame, they should just have it drop with his disguise).

Dolph is the softest of 'em all. You're no Dolph.

whenever I think of Jimbo I think of him crying watching a soap opera or something with his mom

when has Dolph ever done anything like that

great, now you got me on the Simpsons wiki and you can tell they gave Kearney and Dolph their last names well after the show got terrible

LiK

I thought HitDan was an official video feature name. Turns out it was an awesome fan-given name they never adopted.

FluxWaveZ

So I haven't actually noticed this until just today with Persona 5 PV04, but Giant Bomb really don't post new trailers anymore, huh. Interesting. They did always feel kind of redundant or dissonant next to the rest of their content.

So I haven't actually noticed this until just today with Persona 5 PV04, but Giant Bomb really don't post new trailers anymore, huh. Interesting. They did always feel kind of redundant or dissonant next to the rest of their content.

Alex has other actual work to do these days

LiK

I'm glad cuz sometimes they upload trailers that have audio out of sync or some other issue and it's never fixed. Better off just looking it up on YouTube.

Jeff spoke about this a few weeks ago on Mixlr and noted that not many people had noticed either.

Yeah they stopped pretty early in the year. As Stump said, Alex is busy with other stuff these days and he used to upload the bulk of the trailers so it probably made more sense to just stop posting them.

are there any mods to make witcher 3 combat less shit? Can Geralt ever learn to do the teleporting thing Ciri does? Because that felt really good to warp through an opponent to attack at their back.

Brashnir

Just saying that that`s the reason you haven`t seen it overused elsewhere. Every time people other than speedrunners are playing games on the internet people are writhing in pain in the comment section.

It makes them look like grade-a assholes there, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom