• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I forget, does Jeff like any of the Uncharteds?
BEYAsuW.png

Pffff easy to say, now that I have broken the seal.
I'm riding your prediction coattails!

I don't think that's a particularly bold claim.
I do. If Brad cares about it, it'll be top 10.

This is a strong year but when the first person on staff to get their hands on it says it is pushing forward an entire genre it feels like a top 10. Even in a strong year like 2016 seems to be.

strafer

I dont think jeff likes cinematic games period.

fighting games and racing are his thing.

So Uncharted Team Racing would porobably be his GOTY

Mupod

I'm kind of in the same boat as Jeff with UC4. Looking forward to it but not expecting anything other than more uncharted which has never been my thing. If the gunplay/AI is improved significantly though I can see myself really loving it.

hamchan

Jeff not liking Uncharted 2 or the Last of Us didn't stop them from winning GB GOTY.

Jeff holds the most power but it still ain't enough to stop those Naughty Cats.

From left to right:

Stump, Piston, Daydream, Fantasta

latest
Can I be Bleeding Gums Murphy?
I do. If Brad cares about it, it'll be top 10.

This is a strong year but when the first person on staff to get their hands on it says it is pushing forward an entire genre it feels like a top 10. Even in a strong year like 2016 seems to be.
I actually read the post as Uncharted WILL be on the list, and then instead of correcting myself I just went with it.

Patryn

Jeff not liking Uncharted 2 or the Last of Us didn't stop them from winning GB GOTY.

Jeff holds the most power but it still ain't enough to stop those Naughty Cats.

Honestly, the only time Jeff has really shown fire and passion in the GOTY award was last year and his quest to anoint Mario Maker.

So wanna take bets on how far Jeff gets in uncharted 4 before giving up on it?

Personally... I think he might actually finish it this time.

From the review:

To say it’s the best-looking game on PlayStation 4 feels like doing it a disservice. It’s the best-looking video game I’ve ever seen on any console

This doesn't really make sense. PS4 is the most powerful console so it's the best looking game on any console by default. Therefore the first statement is still correct and by that claim is still a disservice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom