• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really hoping for a Drew-ass game on UPF. We share a lot of similar interests, so it's always nice when he shows up with something new. Give some kind of submarine simulator, or something like that.

Ashby

Why a month? Somebody who's friendly with Dan on Twitter ask him if there's a possibility that he could be staying permanently because that's the only way this makes sense.

Batman talk on the Beastcast got me thinking

I'm totally sick of Batman. In all forms. In all media. Like Jeff and Dan giving Superman shit, but I'd be much more receptive to a Superman game. At least it wouldn't be MY PARENTS ARE DEAD... AGAIN

I'm kind of right there with you, and I was a huge Batman fan for a long time. The thing is, I still think he's fundamentally a good character, or a good vector to explore any number of themes, rather. But most of his mainstream depictions are so boring and one-dimensional, I kind of hate what he's become. The Telltale game had potential but the writing in that is really dire and I think Troy Baker was a bad choice for the part.

Batman talk on the Beastcast got me thinking

I'm totally sick of Batman. In all forms. In all media. Like Jeff and Dan giving Superman shit, but I'd be much more receptive to a Superman game. At least it wouldn't be MY PARENTS ARE DEAD... AGAIN

Batman has really cool super-villains though.

Chuck

Still without luck
Jason just switched from genji with full ult...

<_<

edit: and he ignored Vinny saying he wanted to play again. Jason is the worst!

justjim89

They should all go on a two day retreat in the woods somewhere and all the GB West guys have to hunt down Dan with paintballs or airsoft guns or something.

Call it The World's Most DANgerous Game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom