• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any word if they're talking over the livestream?

Alex calling in from Skype would be good.

They did mention that they were wanting to talk about Gamescom conferences, if there were any to begin with so, I'm sure they'll talk over the Playstation thing.

---

CqAZPgmVMAA-_JT.jpg

CqAMbxxUkAA_iGN.jpg

CqAYXU3UsAAt5NL.jpg

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
After something like a TI Brad should just get some Dota-heads and do a special podcast. I mean...he was there and knows quite a few community members.

popo

I could see Dan Ryckert defecting to Kotaku when he hears that Taco Bell bought Gawker. First step - ditch that name. It is toxic. Rebrand as Five Layer Media. Games site rebranded as Fire Sauce.

TraBuch

Banned
He could do nothing else and the last Beastcast would still be enough to justify the trip.

Whoa, is it known to be that good? I've been sleeping on the Cold Steel games.
The first Cold Steel was absolutely fantastic and anyone that likes JRPGs owes it to themselves to play it. My most liked JRPG since Persona 4, not coincidentally it has some similarities (School setting, social links, etc). The game also ends on a huge cliffhanger that's made the wait for the sequel unbearable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom