• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been playing a lot of this game every since I bought the Addams Family table. That was my favorite table as a kid, so it's nice to be able to play it again.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I haven't played Metroid 2 since I got it with my original Gameboy.

As it turns out, I still remember a lot about Metroid 2. I need to play this remake...

Giganteus

That was an alright TNT, but I feel like it's getting a little stale. They just kind of run through it and it's a bit too dry. I mean, the last 10-15 minutes was just Jeff answering questions about Deus Ex. Maybe they should do like a show where they can do all sorts of goofy stuff before the weekend and it's way less professional and more loose.

Lunar FC

That was an alright TNT, but I feel like it's getting a little stale. They just kind of run through it and it's a bit too dry. I mean, the last 10-15 minutes was just Jeff answering questions about Deus Ex. Maybe they should do like a show where they can do all sorts of goofy stuff before the weekend and it's way less professional and more loose.

They brought back TNT?

How was UPF this week?

qxsleYX.gif

I'm not sure how I feel about Titanfall 2. Well, the multiplayer at least. Something about it feels off. I played with some of the GB community just a bit ago. I'm gonna play a few more matches, but I'm not sure this one is going to stick.

I'm not sure how I feel about Titanfall 2. Well, the multiplayer at least. Something about it feels off. I played with some of the GB community just a bit ago. I'm gonna play a few more matches, but I'm not sure this one is going to stick.

Going by that other thread it seems the fundamentals have changed for the worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom