• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol how in the hell does that make sense? Square Enix having an early review embargo but blocking gameplay is dumb as hell.

I believe the embargo is not a full restriction on posting video but either a restriction on video length or a restriction on only showing certain parts of the game. GB usually does not like having to force QL's to adapt to such rules and just waits until they can show what they want.

tesqui

It's magnificent

3jKKEO1.jpg

Watching GB play the original Deus Ex at the moment. They need to start going back to older PC games that aren't Doom/Quake. That's why it was always good having Dave there, Random PC Game was probably my favourite feature.

Brad should bring it back and play through System Shock 2.

Xater

Watching GB play the original Deus Ex at the moment. They need to start going back to older PC games that aren't Doom/Quake. That's why it was always good having Dave there, Random PC Game was probably my favourite feature.

Random PC game was the best feature.

Anjin M

Finally got around to Alex's No Man's Sky review. He really knocked that one out of the park. The best thing he's written since Guns Of Navarro.

hamchan

Are there any good contenders for Worst Game so far?

Can't remember if they've really roasted anything in 2016 yet.

Not really. Homefront or TMNT I guess? They didn't really play anything too terrible this year I think. Even stuff they rated low like Quantum Break and Star Fox Zero don't feel like they fit.

Maybe they'll just drop the category.

justjim89

The conversation about having to like CCR, Queen, and Freddie Mercury on the Beastcast really irked me. It was like everyone turned into Dan for a few minutes. I don't like CCR, I don't like Queen, and I don't like Freddie Mercury. I think Bohemian Rhapsody is insufferable, and would get endless amounts of shit for it in high school. Don't need one of my favorite podcasts making me feel like a bad person/loser for not liking old ass dad rock.

Tubobutts

A talented, funny guy and Dolph Ziggler.

Actually, Dan's foray into wrestling and Dolph's foray into comedy are pretty similar
Oooooooooh shit.

I assume this a sick burn on someone.
The conversation about having to like CCR, Queen, and Freddie Mercury on the Beastcast really irked me. It was like everyone turned into Dan for a few minutes. I don't like CCR, I don't like Queen, and I don't like Freddie Mercury. I think Bohemian Rhapsody is insufferable, and would get endless amounts of shit for it in high school. Don't need one of my favorite podcasts making me feel like a bad person/loser for not liking old ass dad rock.
As someone who likes old ass dad rock even more than my old ass dad, don't listen to people who tell you what music you should like.

Tagyhag

I'm sure they were just fooling around.

CCR and Queen are like chocolate. Those that don't like it are weird.

You could tell that Star Citizen demo from Gamescom was held together with bits of string, but god damn it's still impressive. Some really awesome things they can do.

You have to like Queen tho. They are beyond classic.

But you are a bad person for not liking Creedence. It's like voting for Trump but worse.

(I think they were half kidding, don't take your moral cues from a podcast)

Agreed bring back the Snider. And his sister.

kiguel182

You like whatever music you like. Queen is cool but I never even listens CCR. I guess is more of an American thing? I don't go out of my way to look for dad rock anyway.

Vic_Viper

Was Audible.com ever a sponsor for the bombcast or beastcast? And if so anyone remember what the discount code was and what it was for? Thinking about trying it out and figured I should give GB a bump if they were a sponsor.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
The love people have for Queen always baffles me. They are not a good band. Rise of the Robots tier.

Queen's biggest problem is that their two most famous/played songs are godawful. They made some good music but We Will Rock You and We Are the Champions are some garbage ass garbage songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom